Sponsored

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Interesting, I thought the BAP package included dual black exhaust tips?

The BAP dual exhaust is only on the 3.5 Eco boost ONLY

I just called into my dealer to cancel the BAP, I thought it would be worth the 2.2K CAD but it is not AT ALL...

I don't get a dual exhaust cause I ordered the Powerboost... as for the other stuff I can add it on myself for a lot less.

Tony Agoge

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer XLT, 2018 Mustang GT, 2020 Edge ST
Occupation
CF Community
So BAP (Canada) showing as late availability and a hold from what my dealer told me. My order is in regardless (Lariat 502A Black on BAP) but does anyone here know when or what to expect for "late availability" when looking at the BAP? Thanks.

bluestarF150

First Name
Kevyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 F150 Platinum, '17 Explorer XLT, '65 Mustang
Occupation
I insure my vehicles...and many others..
So BAP (Canada) showing as late availability and a hold from what my dealer told me. My order is in regardless (Lariat 502A Black on BAP) but does anyone here know when or what to expect for "late availability" when looking at the BAP? Thanks.
I am hearing from my dealer, June, probably July..

t-bone82

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 2.7EB XLT Sport
I got an email last week from my dealer that it is looking like parts available late January to February is the latest word. Ordered platinum with BAP October 7th. Taking it with a grain of salt for sure.

Sponsored

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
I got an email last week from my dealer that it is looking like parts available late January to February is the latest word. Ordered platinum with BAP October 7th. Taking it with a grain of salt for sure.
I ordered my Platinum with BAP same time. Was told July. I hope your dealers email is accurate

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anybody have more news on the BAP 'late availability' topic?

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
For my Lariat 502a w/ BAP my dealer said July - August. Has a 10 priority code, which without parts for BAP means jack.. but I think they considered that when quoting the July - August time frame.

What I want to know - or see, rather, is the "black accents for the hood". Is this some sort of sticker like the FX4s had, or some plastic pieces, e.g. vents, that will be black instead of some sort of 'default' color?

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
For my Lariat 502a w/ BAP my dealer said July - August. Has a 10 priority code, which without parts for BAP means jack.. but I think they considered that when quoting the July - August time frame.

What I want to know - or see, rather, is the "black accents for the hood". Is this some sort of sticker like the FX4s had, or some plastic pieces, e.g. vents, that will be black instead of some sort of 'default' color?
I think it’s all speculation till ford gets it together and figures out what’s left to delete off of the 2022
then they will release the online order sheets, I have no doubt there is more to come

my guess is within a week they will have let the cat outa the bag and have the order forms up

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
Just ordered a Lariat with BAP. After reading all the posts, I'm rethinking everything. I hate that Ford has nothing official on their site. I do not like the wheels, but I want the black interior. If I stick with the BAP I will have new wheels waiting at Ford to swap out before I take delivery sometime over the summer, hopefully. If I just go with the sport, can I live with the red/brown interior accent colors and get delivery much sooner?

Sponsored

ZOSICK

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat (on order)
Just ordered a Lariat with BAP. After reading all the posts, I'm rethinking everything. I hate that Ford has nothing official on their site. I do not like the wheels, but I want the black interior. If I stick with the BAP I will have new wheels waiting at Ford to swap out before I take delivery sometime over the summer, hopefully. If I just go with the sport, can I live with the red/brown interior accent colors and get delivery much sooner?
I also don't like that you have to get 4x4 in order to get the BAP with powerboost.. Kinda stupid. I switched my Platinum to a Lariat sport. Much cheaper and I can get it in 4x2.

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
In the same boat as you. Wanted to love the BAP but from the few photos I have seen I’m not sold and not sure I want to wait an additional 3+ month’s. Ended up switching to the Sport Appearance…. That being said, Ordered on 12/4 and haven’t been scheduled yet. Everyone who has ordered the BAP is currently on a “Unscheduled Material Hold” which seems like a summer delivery.

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
In the same boat as you. Wanted to love the BAP but from the few photos I have seen I’m not sold and not sure I want to wait an additional 3+ month’s. Ended up switching to the Sport Appearance…. That being said, Ordered on 12/4 and haven’t been scheduled yet. Everyone who has ordered the BAP is currently on a “Unscheduled Material Hold” which seems like a summer delivery.
I'm leaning on dropping the BAP and going with the sport. I just need to see that interior to make sure I can live with it.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Someone in 01/03 has a Lariat with BAP scheduled for build this week:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/01-03-22-build-week.7026/post-141597

There were a few posted on an Ohio dealer's website - one SXT, one XLT and one Lariat.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...rance-package-on-2022-f-150-xlt-and-stx.7591/
So they're not impossible to get scheduled, just seems very very unlikely.