Sponsored

Rusty

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue Platinum
Did you receive the specific build week/VIN from the dealer? If so, you'd be the first one here with a scheduled BAP F-150.
Not yet. I'll know more on Friday. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make any changes though...disappointed.
Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Not yet. I'll know more on Friday. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make any changes though...disappointed.
Curious how this turns out, and I'm sure a few others who removed BAP are too. Here's hoping you get some info by Friday!

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
I ordered a stx BAP from @Granger Ford and have a vin and am scheduled for the week of Janurary 24th. However, the stx BAP has a lot less features than higher up trims.
? Zach from Granger on the Granger thread mentioned that no BAP trucks were scheduled last scheduling week.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
? Zach from Granger on the Granger thread mentioned that no BAP trucks were scheduled last scheduling week.
I was curious about that too, but chip reiterated that I was scheduled for January 24th in a email. I tried to track it using my vin but no information showed up. I was also confused on why it’s scheduled in January, I haven’t seen anybody be scheduled that far out. @Granger Ford do you have any input on this?

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I was curious about that too, but chip reiterated that I was scheduled for January 24th in a email. I tried to track it using my vin but no information showed up. I was also confused on why it’s scheduled in January, I haven’t seen anybody be scheduled that far out. @Granger Ford do you have any input on this?
Have seen a non BAP scheduled for 1/10 if that means anything.

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I ordered a stx BAP from @Granger Ford and have a vin and am scheduled for the week of Janurary 24th. However, the stx BAP has a lot less features than higher up trims.
I didn't realize we had one scheduled yet. I can't get an XLT scheduled yet. I'm interested to see how it'll look.

shood1110

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 STX
Occupation
Teacher
Ordered a 2022 STX with BAP last Saturday (11-27) and ford emailed me my vin today and scheduled me for a build the week of January 31st.

I'm assuming because I am just getting the STX that it wasn't that long (5 days). I was getting nervous reading how long they are making some of you guys wait. I was really worried because I got the bed package as well.

BigEd290

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired Telecomm
I called my dealer yesterday and asked to have the BAP removed. He called back late yesterday and said that he had removed the package. Received the Ford email this afternoon saying my Platinum was scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022. They also provided my VIN. Hated to give up on the BAP but didn't want to wait longer that needed. I originally ordered a '21 in July and reordered the '22 on October 26. Finally seeing some movement.

Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
I think ford underestimated how much interest the platinum with the BAP would be. The biggest down fall on the platinum has always been the chrome. Come on ford start painting those chrome rims!

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Geez, that XLT grill is ugly. I much prefer the STX grill!
Pretty sure the XLT, Lariat and Platinum BAP grills are just the tremor grill without the orange

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger, F150 2022 (future)
Occupation
teacher
Ordered a 2022 STX with BAP last Saturday (11-27) and ford emailed me my vin today and scheduled me for a build the week of January 31st.

I'm assuming because I am just getting the STX that it wasn't that long (5 days). I was getting nervous reading how long they are making some of you guys wait. I was really worried because I got the bed package as well.
I also ordered an XL with the STX BAP on November 19th. Yesterday, (December 2), I got the email that confirmed my order and is scheduled for the week of January 31st to be built. So no delays there or what? Or will that change?
The funny part is that when I click on the link in the email, it thanks me for ordering a 2022 F150 Lightning, in black color. I double checked the VIN on the email 3 times. I think I will stop by my Ford dealer tomorrow and inquire.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
I also ordered an XL with the STX BAP on November 19th. Yesterday, (December 2), I got the email that confirmed my order and is scheduled for the week of January 31st to be built. So no delays there or what? Or will that change?
The funny part is that when I click on the link in the email, it thanks me for ordering a 2022 F150 Lightning, in black color. I double checked the VIN on the email 3 times. I think I will stop by my Ford dealer tomorrow and inquire.
I ordered the same thing and the tracker shows a lightning as well
Sponsored