Sponsored

Islobodyan

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat BAP
Not sure if that was directed at my truck, but thank you if it was! As far as the overlap, here is a better pic that you can zoom in on.

Screenshot_20220412-001053_Gallery.jpg
Do you know if you can swap Tremor Hood for Lariat Hood? Have a BAP Lariat coming in with Tremor hood on it, want to swap for standard Lariat hood.
Sponsored

MM1252

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Firefighter
Does this make any sense?

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 1649781111704

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Yes, you can't get it on the 3.5L V6 Ecoboost if you have 4x2. You have to have 4x4.

(and you can only get the dual exhaust if you have that engine with 4x4. I.e. PowerBoosts or 2.7L don't have dual exhaust)

Tufftruck79

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Do you know if you can swap Tremor Hood for Lariat Hood? Have a BAP Lariat coming in with Tremor hood on it, want to swap for standard Lariat hood.
I cannot comment with absolutely certainty as I haven't swapped hoods yet, but again, I have the utmost confidence that it would. If I came across an aftermarket or specialty hood I liked more, I wouldn't hesitate.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Not sure if that was directed at my truck, but thank you if it was! As far as the overlap, here is a better pic that you can zoom in on.

Screenshot_20220412-001053_Gallery.jpg
It was! I'm really excited to see this is an option for way down the road... I'll have to justify all the basics first!

Sponsored

b4hand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost Carbonized Grey
I just want the black tailgate badge for my own BAP conversion

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I’m just confused on why order a BAP and then spend all that money to change in non-bap parts? Would spend less to order the Platinum or Lariat non-BAP with those parts you are swapping in and then do a chrome delete or black wrap on those parts.
Your truck, but I just find it odd all the complaints about how much you hate it (the biggest being “oh em gee no one will know I drive a platinum with that grill”) when you could just option what you do like instead.

Idontwantto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 F150 Lariat- ‘22? Hybrid platinum
Occupation
Homebuilder
If this truck came with a platinum grill but blacked out it would have been my choice.

The fact it loses the nice grill made me not want it.

Other than that the BAP Platinum is super nice, just wish it came with a platinum grill....

Hard to tell its not a lariat
I cancelled my BAP after I saw the grille. going to just colour match the what bothers me once I get the truck. 3 months so far so I should have in in a year

Idontwantto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 F150 Lariat- ‘22? Hybrid platinum
Occupation
Homebuilder
I bolted a limited grille onto my truck to basically prove everyone wrong that kept saying that only the Tremor grille will work and they can't be swapped. After spending about 10 minutes looking at it, I was confident enough to spend $1000 on a limited grille and installed it. Not one single modification, trimming out anything was needed. One thing I've found is that a very small percentage of people on forums/pages actually know what they're talking about, yet the vast majority feel the need to chime in with regurgitated comments that their brothers, neighbors, friends favorite salesman said when trying to sell a truck.
Where did you source the grille from and what did it cost if you don’t mind me asking ?

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
The reason I went with (besides already being a dealer order en route) with the XLT BAP was the fact that:
1) I really dislike the XLT grille and this package gives me the Lariat style which I like
2) BAP gives the XLT black "leather"
3) The only way that I see you can distinguish the XLT BAP are the blacked out fender badges, which I already have a plan to swap those out.

So, I may have lost a couple of features, such as cooled seats, but that's not a deal breaker for me coming from a '20 Lariat.

I agree about the wheels, I am taking them off right away and selling them.

The only thing that sucks is that the 5.0 doesn't get the dual rear exhaust. I plan to add a Magnaflow mid pipe then just install a black tip.

Sponsored

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
I was told numerous times, with certainty that they won't interchange yet not one of them could validate their claim with proof. Meanwhile... I can disprove everyone saying it can't be done... 100% plug and play

20220405_092210.jpg
Don’t know how I’d missed this thread, thank you for doing this. I also had a bunch of people say they didn’t think it would work. I want to do a Platinum grill painted black on mine. The Plat BAP shouldn’t have came with the standard grill IMO.

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost BAP 7.2KW Gen
2022 Powerbost 701a BAP on Falken Wildpeaks.

Pro Power 7.2KW, Max Tow with telescopic tow mirrors, B&O unleashed, 360 Camera, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover. Pretty much everything other than the FX4.

Ordered on 10/21, and received 11/22 - almost 14 months of waiting.

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Front Left
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Front
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Back Right

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Tires

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Front Right Lights

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Left

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package, Black Platinum F-150 Rear2

Last edited:

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE

Pro Power 7.2KW, Max Tow with telescopic tow mirrors, B&O unleashed, 360 Camera, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover. Pretty much everything other than the FX4.

Looks good, just needs some tint and 4x4 sticker delete.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer

Front Left.jpg
Front.jpg
Back Right.jpg

Tires.jpg

Front Right Lights.jpg

Left.jpg

Rear2.jpg
Nice looking truck! Although I'm not changing my tires until they are worn out, those tires make significant improvement in appearance over the stock tires.
Sponsored