Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hope not as I placed my order July 16. My dealer is granger. They keep giving me dates but I see people posting emails from ford which I haven’t received.

It's possible your email didn't get input with the order. If that's the case Ford's order tracking site with a VIN and order code is the easiest way to get you a status update.
Sponsored

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
It's possible your email didn't get input with the order. If that's the case Ford's order tracking site with a VIN and order code is the easiest way to get you a status update.
Unfortunately it doesn't work Zach, it's been "down" for the last couple of weeks, it does not show any details but rather an error:

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Tracking Error

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
Unfortunately it doesn't work Zach, it's been "down" for the last couple of weeks, it does not show any details but rather an error:

Tracking Error.jpg
Yep, I always get the same thing.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Yep, I always get the same thing.
Same here - additionally I have never received any emails from Ford even though I have a screenshot of my COVP registration showing my correct email. I end up asking my dealer (Chapman Ford) for status every so often and they send me a screenshot of VVR or WBDO showing my order status.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Same here - additionally I have never received any emails from Ford even though I have a screenshot of my COVP registration showing my correct email. I end up asking my dealer (Chapman Ford) for status every so often and they send me a screenshot of VVR or WBDO showing my order status.
Same here - no Ford emails but a screen shot of the COVP email to Koons (it does not show my email in the reply to Koons, it does show my name). Ford's tracking site has been down for me the past few weeks as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

Tracking Error.jpg
That's frustrating. The easiest way is to email [email protected] for updates then.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
That's frustrating. The easiest way is to email [email protected] for updates then.
I should have added to my post above, while I'm sitting in my ignorant bliss assuming the dealer will reach out to me with any updates. It seems it's not a proactive process. Zach can confirm, but apparently the dealers are not informed of changes such as build week, build day, or VIN. They have to log in and check when we ask.

I truly appreciate that the Granger team, or in my case the Chapman team, are willing to do that for us. However, it's an additional burden when they're trying to process new orders and process vehicle deliveries - a real balancing act. It shouldn't have to be like that.

Perhaps Ford should poach a couple of "Where's My Stuff" experts from Amazon to help them tweek their systems!

Thanks Zach, Tom, and your teams for improving our customer experience! ?

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
True, we just don't want to bother him too much.
I feel the same way. I'll email Chip as it gets closer to my build date which has already been moved from 12/6 to 12/13.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
I feel the same way. I'll email Chip as it closer to my build date which has already been moved from 12/6 to 12/13.
I am curious, when was it moved, or when did you find out it was moved? Is it 21 or 22?

Sponsored

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am curious, when was it moved, or when did you find out it was moved? Is it 21 or 22?
It's a 22. I had asked Zach earlier this week if he could add my email address to my order so that I would get the updates from Ford, but the system wasn't letting him do it. He updated me then on the build week change. This was this past Tuesday.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Thanks, the trackers just show
True, we just don't want to bother him too much.
yeah, he gets a little Chippy when you ping too much, which I totally get btw. He had dozens of folks asking questions.

I feel that I have a somewhat unique situation in that I have been waiting since July and still don’t get email notifications. my build date has moved many times from Oct 4 to now apparently Dec7.

it may be nice to have one of the last 21s off the production line though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbi