First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Miracles really do happen!! I just got an e-mail saying I got picked up for scheduling! Build week (as of now): 9/12!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We received about 25 scheduled trucks this week. We still have a large amount of allocations to get scheduled in 2022.

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
We received about 25 scheduled trucks this week. We still have a large amount of allocations to get scheduled in 2022.
Hopefully mine was one of them!

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Pls start doing raptor under invoice:(((

mikey1299

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Scheduling is one thing, actually getting a date to stick is another. Hoping mine doesn’t keep getting bumped until ‘22s are done.

Sponsored

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
Scheduling is one thing, actually getting a date to stick is another. Hoping mine doesn’t keep getting bumped until ‘22s are done.
Once you get a date to stick and it gets fully built, getting it delivered is still a crapshoot. Unfortunately, the answer I get when inquiring (with any rep) is “maybe tomorrow”.

(Blended 1/19, built 3/3 - all mods populated and active- … .still not as long a wait as others)

Derek916

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Accountant
Is Invoice -3% still about 9% off of MSRP. Are there any other discount/memberships that can be applied for that can be used while ordering? For example, Ram has affiliate codes such as TreadLightly that provides $500 off.

I am currently comparing a similar priced Ram Limited and Ford Platinum (although I assume Plat will increase for 2023), but with Ram I am able to get an additional 3.5% off. Is there any reason why I should go with Ford? I do like the engine options, but mostly the 2.7, which I would have to go Lariat for.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
In my case 3% under invoice is about 9.6% under MSRP. That also does not include any incentives that are offered. If you are also getting any incentives ($1000 off for an order for example) that will drive the % under MSRP even higher.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Is Invoice -3% still about 9% off of MSRP. Are there any other discount/memberships that can be applied for that can be used while ordering? For example, Ram has affiliate codes such as TreadLightly that provides $500 off.

I am currently comparing a similar priced Ram Limited and Ford Platinum (although I assume Plat will increase for 2023), but with Ram I am able to get an additional 3.5% off. Is there any reason why I should go with Ford? I do like the engine options, but mostly the 2.7, which I would have to go Lariat for.
It’s pretty easy to snag a PCO from Ford. There are a couple threads on here. Ram is about to lose the Hemi for better or worse. So if you like it, might be a good time to buy. I’ve had it and am excited to see the new TT In-line 6, 3.0.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Any word on the 23 order books?

Sponsored

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
It’s pretty easy to snag a PCO from Ford. There are a couple threads on here. Ram is about to lose the Hemi for better or worse. So if you like it, might be a good time to buy. I’ve had it and am excited to see the new TT In-line 6, 3.0.
I've been trying for months to get another PCO. My last one expired about 3 months after my order went in.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been trying for months to get another PCO. My last one expired about 3 months after my order went in.
Was it active when you put your order in? If so, its still valid for your order once you receive it.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I picked up my truck yesterday from Granger, what a refreshing, fast and honest experience. This should be the platinum standard for how dealerships should be - I can't express how nice it was to simply show up, sign over my trade in, and get the keys.

Chip walked my wife and I through every feature and took the time to answer all of our questions.

Lastly, they were extremely accommodating in getting us in to pick it up at the last minute. It was delivered last Tuesday, but they had received about 40 vehicles and were working to get them all delivered. I'm headed out of town on a flight, so Monday was the only day we would have been able to pick up the truck until August - right before a big trip with our travel trailer. By getting us in and set, my wife is able to put some miles on it before we tow in a few weeks.

Thank you, @Granger Ford !

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
I picked up my truck yesterday from Granger, what a refreshing, fast and honest experience. This should be the platinum standard for how dealerships should be - I can't express how nice it was to simply show up, sign over my trade in, and get the keys.

Chip walked my wife and I through every feature and took the time to answer all of our questions.

Lastly, they were extremely accommodating in getting us in to pick it up at the last minute. It was delivered last Tuesday, but they had received about 40 vehicles and were working to get them all delivered. I'm headed out of town on a flight, so Monday was the only day we would have been able to pick up the truck until August - right before a big trip with our travel trailer. By getting us in and set, my wife is able to put some miles on it before we tow in a few weeks.

Thank you, @Granger Ford !
Wow…you won the lottery my friend. Sure would like to know who you bribed to get your truck as quick as you did. Well post up some pics so the rest of us can swear at you behind your back
Sponsored