Sponsored

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just FYI for fellow Canadians, I called that # but that's for US, Ford Corporate for Canada is 1-800-565-3673. I have VIN and build week from dealer. Ford Corporate could only provide that the order was in processing. They don't see build week I guess she said. Also, confirmed that we won't get email updates from Ford on our orders in Canada and we can't use any tracking sites.
I had gotten a build week when I called last week. This week they said "it's in order processing". Looks like they have changed their tune for us CDN customers. The person on the phone said I should call back on the 24th of January and see if it had been built. Yeah Right! I'll be calling back next week.
Sponsored

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
Ordered in October. Built the week of December 13th. Arrived at the dealer on 12/26. I'll be getting a call in the next day or two to pick it up.

Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates IMG_0501

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
Ordered in October. Built the week of December 13th. Arrived at the dealer on 12/26. I'll be getting a call in the next day or two to pick it up.

IMG_0501.jpg
Awesome - what are the details on the truck? How long did the shipping take after the build day etc etc?

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
Awesome - what are the details on the truck? How long did the shipping take after the build day etc etc?
Being unable to track things and not being the type to pester the dealer, I had very few details on the process or shipping. I was told back in November the build was scheduled for the week of December 13th. Checked on Monday the 20th and was told it was shipped on Saturday the 18th. Given my travels over the past few days, I've been able to keep an eye on the dealer's lot. It arrived today (Sunday 12/26).

Details on the truck itself are pretty simple. 4x4 157" Lariat 500A 3.5Eco with Max-Tow, 2kW Inverter, Bed Utility Package, and the Extended Running Boards.

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right spot to post it …. but I ordered a

22 power boost lariat carbonized grey- 502A with Black appearance package and 360 camera on OCT 2nd . Still no build date or VIN. Spoke to dealer today and I’m listed as “unscheduled/clean”
Thought about switching to a reg sport but going to wait it out tor this BAP.
located in the GTA Ontario Canada.
If there is a better spot to post this please let me know

Sponsored

jcb271

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Work
Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right spot to post it …. but I ordered a

22 power boost lariat carbonized grey- 502A with Black appearance package and 360 camera on OCT 2nd . Still no build date or VIN. Spoke to dealer today and I’m listed as “unscheduled/clean”
Thought about switching to a reg sport but going to wait it out tor this BAP.
located in the GTA Ontario Canada.
If there is a better spot to post this please let me know
I ordered a BAP Platinum on October 1 and I just got an email saying it is scheduled for Feb 28 build. Keep a lookout for your email!

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I ordered a BAP Platinum on October 1 and I just got an email saying it is scheduled for Feb 28 build. Keep a lookout for your email!
Lucky! I take it you are in the US? I’m in Canada abs we don’t get any emails I just have to basically call my dealer every month and bug them haha

jcb271

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Work
Lucky! I take it you are in the US? I’m in Canada abs we don’t get any emails I just have to basically call my dealer every month and bug them haha
As they say in Canada for everything: Sorry.

Lol. Yes, US based order. Hope they get a better ordering system for you guys and hope you get scheduled sometime in 2022.

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
As they say in Canada for everything: Sorry.

Lol. Yes, US based order. Hope they get a better ordering system for you guys and hope you get scheduled sometime in 2022.
Hahah that is correct and thank you! Hopefully yours comes soon. Make sure to post pics when you get.
As for our terrible ordering system I will raise you box lighting still included on 502A Canadian orders ? that’s about the only positive haha

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Congrats. It's nice to hear that a Platinum has been scheduled. Perhaps the Platinum logjam has finally been broken. No message for me this week but I am encouraged by your news.

Sponsored

jcb271

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Work
Congrats. It's nice to hear that a Platinum has been scheduled. Perhaps the Platinum logjam has finally been broken. No message for me this week but I am encouraged by your news.
Yeah I was mentally prepared for June, but happy to see the email this morning. It even included a VIN so I feel like it's real now. :)

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 3.5 BAP
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Hahah that is correct and thank you! Hopefully yours comes soon. Make sure to post pics when you get.
As for our terrible ordering system I will raise you box lighting still included on 502A Canadian orders ? that’s about the only positive haha
The order scheduling right now is all over the place in Canada. I ordered a 502A 3.5EB Black Appearance package for myself on New Years Eve expecting to get it in August or September and it's now scheduled to week of March 7th. I ordered a Chrome Package 502A 2.7EB for a customer 2 weeks prior and his is scheduled a week after mine.

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
The order scheduling right now is all over the place in Canada. I ordered a 502A 3.5EB Black Appearance package for myself on New Years Eve expecting to get it in August or September and it's now scheduled to week of March 7th. I ordered a Chrome Package 502A 2.7EB for a customer 2 weeks prior and his is scheduled a week after mine.
That is crazy. None of it really makes any sense at all. I wonder if the power boost engine is a delay for Canada? I’m not sure I’ve seen many if any on the road around here. Are you in Ontario?

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
woooo got my build date and vin today
ordered 12/20/21
build date 2/28/22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 3.5 BAP
Occupation
Sales Consultant
That is crazy. None of it really makes any sense at all. I wonder if the power boost engine is a delay for Canada? I’m not sure I’ve seen many if any on the road around here. Are you in Ontario?
Yes, I am in South Western Ontario. I know the 5.0L and 3.5EB are being scheduled fairly quickly right now, and the 2.7EB is taking a bit longer. I haven't heard much about the Power Boost but I think they are a bit delayed, I have seen a fair amount where I am but Eco Boost is still the #1 seller.
Sponsored