Sponsored

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
First off, I just want to thank everyone on this site as this has been a great resource for me through this process.
This is the first time I've order an F150 vs picking something on the lot. I placed my order for a 2021 XLT 302A 3.5L Space White on Sept 28th. Was converted to a 22MY beginning of Oct. I expected to wait and wait and that's what I've done. Started to get impatient and went to another dealer near home to see what was on the lot on Wed. Got talking to the sales guy who does the ordering for the dealer and he was much more helpful with info and offered 3k more for trade in than my 1st deal. I was upfront that I had an order in but he felt based on the dealers allocation that I might get scheduled soon with them. So I went for it, only removed the interior work surface and changed the colour from space white to Oxford white from my original build. Well Thursday new dealer tells me I got scheduled for week of Feb 21st and gave me a VIN. Waited 2.5 months and nothing on my first order then on my second order within 24 hrs it's scheduled. New dealer gave me a priority code of 10 whereas 1st dealer was a 16. Maybe that helped or maybe the changes I made as he said the work surface can be holding the order up. But finally at least some progress!! Hopefully I'll have my new truck by my end of March bday. Now I have to go get my 1k deposit back from the 1st dealer.
I tried to search the tracker with my VIN and order code but it tells me "This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later." . Seems like others are getting the same so this should be normal for me right now?
Sponsored

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
I ordered a week ago and my response was " We are excited to let you know your 2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of February 21, 2022." Hoping for a March delivery date.

Spacewhitev8

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 3.5 ecoboost
Occupation
Truck driver
First off, I just want to thank everyone on this site as this has been a great resource for me through this process.
This is the first time I've order an F150 vs picking something on the lot. I placed my order for a 2021 XLT 302A 3.5L Space White on Sept 28th. Was converted to a 22MY beginning of Oct. I expected to wait and wait and that's what I've done. Started to get impatient and went to another dealer near home to see what was on the lot on Wed. Got talking to the sales guy who does the ordering for the dealer and he was much more helpful with info and offered 3k more for trade in than my 1st deal. I was upfront that I had an order in but he felt based on the dealers allocation that I might get scheduled soon with them. So I went for it, only removed the interior work surface and changed the colour from space white to Oxford white from my original build. Well Thursday new dealer tells me I got scheduled for week of Feb 21st and gave me a VIN. Waited 2.5 months and nothing on my first order then on my second order within 24 hrs it's scheduled. New dealer gave me a priority code of 10 whereas 1st dealer was a 16. Maybe that helped or maybe the changes I made as he said the work surface can be holding the order up. But finally at least some progress!! Hopefully I'll have my new truck by my end of March bday. Now I have to go get my 1k deposit back from the 1st dealer.
I tried to search the tracker with my VIN and order code but it tells me "This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later." . Seems like others are getting the same so this should be normal for me right now?
Exact same thing is happening to me I can’t track

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
Just confirmed ETA of 1/9/22

Status was “in transit”

I called the 800 number for ford corporate

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
Just confirmed ETA of 1/9/22

Status was “in transit”

I called the 800 number for ford corporate
What info did you need when you call the 800 number? Did you already have a VIN you could share with them?

Sponsored

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
What info did you need when you call the 800 number? Did you already have a VIN you could share with them?
They can find it using the VIN or order number & dealer number. They will also verify some of your information - address, name, phone etc...

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
They can find it using the VIN or order number & dealer number. They will also verify some of your information - address, name, phone etc...
My dealer submitted my order on 11/27, and I got an email from Ford saying my order was confirmed on 12/4 but the email didn't include an order number or any other details. Sounds like the 800 number wouldn't be able to give me an update if I did call. My order sheet has "order code" R00W but not sure that's even close to a real order number.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
My dealer submitted my order on 11/27, and I got an email from Ford saying my order was confirmed on 12/4 but the email didn't include an order number or any other details. Sounds like the 800 number wouldn't be able to give me an update if I did call. My order sheet has "order code" R00W but not sure that's even close to a real order number.
The R00W should be your order alpha numeric 'number'. Your order should also show the dealer code which will look like F12345.

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
The R00W should be your order alpha numeric 'number'. Your order should also show the dealer code which will look like F12345.
I saw your order in your Dec 8 post. You just need your sales code and order number off that sheet and they can find it.

ProperCrab

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Single Cab 4x4, 2022 Crew Cab 2WD
Occupation
Commercial Project Estimator
Did not think I would be back to waiting on order updates after my 5 months wait for my 5.0 RCSB, My wife loved my truck so much we sold her Rav4 and now have a 2022 SuperCrew on order for her. Can't wait
Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates smile
lol It's like ill have 2 trucks now
Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates smile

Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
I saw your order in your Dec 8 post. You just need your sales code and order number off that sheet and they can find it.
What is the 800 number to try to get more details? I picked one from Google but that one always takes me to the agents who just ask my VIN and say they do not see my order scheduled yet, whereas I received an email from Ford that my order is scheduled for week of 2/21/22. So, something doesn't seem right. Is it really scheduled or is it not? Would like to talk with the ford agents so the specific 800 number will help!

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
What is the 800 number to try to get more details? I picked one from Google but that one always takes me to the agents who just ask my VIN and say they do not see my order scheduled yet, whereas I received an email from Ford that my order is scheduled for week of 2/21/22. So, something doesn't seem right. Is it really scheduled or is it not? Would like to talk with the ford agents so the specific 800 number will help!
Its the main number posted online - 1 (800) 392-3673 -when it ask you what you want just say check retail order status. The dealer has more information but this is a quick check

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
Its the main number posted online - 1 (800) 392-3673 -when it ask you what you want just say check retail order status. The dealer has more information but this is a quick check
Just FYI for fellow Canadians, I called that # but that's for US, Ford Corporate for Canada is 1-800-565-3673. I have VIN and build week from dealer. Ford Corporate could only provide that the order was in processing. They don't see build week I guess she said. Also, confirmed that we won't get email updates from Ford on our orders in Canada and we can't use any tracking sites.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Just FYI for fellow Canadians, I called that # but that's for US, Ford Corporate for Canada is 1-800-565-3673. I have VIN and build week from dealer. Ford Corporate could only provide that the order was in processing. They don't see build week I guess she said. Also, confirmed that we won't get email updates from Ford on our orders in Canada and we can't use any tracking sites.
To be fair, no one can use the tracking sites right now lol

Hard to understand why the Canadian orders don't get updates. All built in the same place, going through the same system.
Sponsored