Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
@rugedraw anything in the queue? Just got 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE. 1FTEW1E85NFC22840
Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
No, nothing yet.
Thanks! Looks like I have an update ready to go, but I guess I’ve reached phantom update level. Go me!

maad1618

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat 23 Expedition
I don't know much about the OTA roll-out schedules for the Expos, but this what FDRS has showing pending. None of these updates are part of the sequence that gets you rolling towards a higher Sync version. It is believed that there is currently issue on Ford's side where certain module updates are not showing on Ford's side for vehicles. I have come across it in F150 and Mach Es. Apparently, it is affecting the Expos too and possibly all vehicles. Not enough is known about the problem now. I would suggest asking for another VIN check in a few weeks to see if something else pops up on the list, but either way, you would need FDRS to force the updates and there is nothing you can do to force an OTA.

1710702000133-3g.png
Appreciate you looking into that,

From scanning the forums over the last few weeks I've been able to find 2 or 3 other expos with the same version and revision as mine seeming "stuck" at the version it came with from the factory.

OTA, talking in circles over me stating its never been given any updates, they say "we see it updated x date" & gave me a date before the warranty start date. I let her know that and thanked her for confirming my suspicions. Offering no suggestions other than take it to the dealer which it just came back from and they pointed at Ford, she did escalate my case for what it's worth but yet to hear anything back.

Working in the tech industry myself, Ford really seems to be beating around the bush which would line up with what you said indicating a larger issue. I'll pull the trigger on FDRS & Mongoose if it comes down to it but that pretty well confirms my suspicion..

Thanks again!!

ejb2999

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch
Can I get a VIN Check? I have not received an update since I had it in the dealer for a gateway issue. 1FTFW1E8XPFC33047

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Working in the tech industry myself, Ford really seems to be beating around the bush which would line up with what you said indicating a larger issue. I'll pull the trigger on FDRS & Mongoose if it comes down to it but that pretty well confirms my suspicion..

Thanks again!!
With the current issue, having a Mongoose/FDRS would make no difference. The files are not on the server, so they won't come in OTA or via FDRS. This issue started a few days ago, so it would not explain why you haven't been sent any updates. Right now, you would not be able to do the updates either way.

Can I get a VIN Check? I have not received an update since I had it in the dealer for a gateway issue. 1FTFW1E8XPFC33047
This is a bit more complex to check. Remind me tomorrow to look into it.

maad1618

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat 23 Expedition
With the current issue, having a Mongoose/FDRS would make no difference. The files are not on the server, so they won't come in OTA or via FDRS. This issue started a few days ago, so it would not explain why you haven't been sent any updates. Right now, you would not be able to do the updates either way.
Yeah not having any updates ever is what has me puzzled, I've read your threads and understand how the process works with the updates having to be available. Going back to the issue that started a few days ago, did they recognize files became unavailable on the server or maybe in my case have never been there at all 🤔

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Yeah not having any updates ever is what has me puzzled, I've read your threads and understand how the process works with the updates having to be available. Going back to the issue that started a few days ago, did they recognize files became unavailable on the server or maybe in my case have never been there at all 🤔
Tbh, I don't know if Ford knows there's a problem yet. We usually find out before they do. 🤷‍♂️

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Parked my truck on the street again since I was cutting cedar with my Miter Saw for a playset. Got another one. I realize this is probably a conciidence.
Whatever appeases the OTA gods, I guess. lol

Sponsored

ejb2999

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch
In an attempt to keep the other threads clean lets use this thread to request VIN lookups from anyone with an active FDRS or PTS subscription.

Please specify if you are looking for OTA updates (done via PTS) or module updates (done via FDRS)

Please do not PM asking for a VIN lookup, please use this thread

Here's some good OTA information courtesy of @JScaro

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/Purchase/ViewProduct

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I see no indication in your warranty history that any work was done to the GWM on your truck. Can you elaborate a bit so I know what to look for? PTS is down now and I cannot check OTA dashboards, but I checked yesterday when you posted and saw you have no OTA history.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
@rugedraw

Good morning Javier.
When you got a moment, could have a look and see if the BCM update that was showing in PTS is still there? I got CSM2 on the 14th, a BCM update, and it looks like my double tap for tailgate was changed to single tap. I check my quad lights and they are good. I checked my truck with Forscan this morning and there are no codes showing.

Because I am off the bumper to bumper warranty as of May 6th, I was thinking about updating what ever is showing in FDRS around the middle of April. If something is screwed up, the truck is still under warranty.

Thanks
Don

1FTFX1E81MKE01710

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw

Good morning Javier.
When you got a moment, could have a look and see if the BCM update that was showing in PTS is still there? I got CSM2 on the 14th, a BCM update, and it looks like my double tap for tailgate was changed to single tap. I check my quad lights and they are good. I checked my truck with Forscan this morning and there are no codes showing.

Because I am off the bumper to bumper warranty as of May 6th, I was thinking about updating what ever is showing in FDRS around the middle of April. If something is screwed up, the truck is still under warranty.

Thanks
Don

1FTFX1E81MKE01710
PTS is partially down. I cannot pull of OTA dasboards.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician