First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 3.5 eco boost king ranch, 601a
Occupation
Carpenter
No active OTA in your queue now. I can only see the battery stats when an OTA trigger is reporting it to the cloud.
Thanks! Maybe something will come through at some point!!
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Can someone please check both FDRS and OTA for me? I am considering going to buy a Mongoose to stay up to date and want to check if it is worth it.

1FTFW1ED9MFC38524

thanks
Last OTA was 6.2.0 five days ago. Modules pending updates are below:

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1710634395761-y5

Ghurst

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 3.5 eco boost king ranch, 601a
Occupation
Carpenter
No active OTA in your queue now. I can only see the battery stats when an OTA trigger is reporting it to the cloud.
Can you tell me when and what the last update was? Thanks so much!!

Mikef624

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Your OTA history is below. There is no way to know when they will send you one, but when they do, you will get a notification in Fordpass (sometimes) and your truck will have an icon pop up in the top right corner of your touchscreen that indicates an updates in in queue.

Your truck is reporting low battery voltage several times per drive to the cloud. The battery being in good shape is hella important in these trucks; particular the high end trucks. The more bells and whistles, the more modules and the more having a healthy battery matters.

First thing I would recommend is to fully charge your battery and reset the BMS once the battery is topped off at 100%.

1710450392074-hr.png

These are some of the codes your truck reports when you drive it. From all those codes, there are TSB's that stick out to me which I have attached. I am not sure what the issues you have are, but these may help point you in the right direction.

1710450683931-m1.png
Rugedraw - just downloaded and installed every FRDS software update applicable to my vehicle but still cant get my power tailgate into automatic from the console or open it from any button or the FOB. Was hoping to clear a comms issue with the tailgate that i think one of your reports showed but not sure where to look. Was it shown in PTS?? Can you see if i cleared anything with the updates?

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks! I have Forscan USB up and running on my laptop, so if I need to do anything with that, I would just need to go with the extended license. Let me know what you find when you can.
Next step, get the license, run FORScan and report back all codes the truck is recording.

Sponsored

tjtennispro

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 V6 Lariat
Occupation
Tennis Pro
Your garage made of lead to block cellular signals? 🤔
I don’t get really get cell service in my garage so I’ve thought that’s a possibility. I’ve got AT&T also.

Rudgedraw has checked my VIN a couple of times and we’ve not seen them sending in updated to me from 1/31/23 -3/8/24

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I don’t get really get cell service in my garage so I’ve thought that’s a possibility. I’ve got AT&T also.

Rudgedraw has checked my VIN a couple of times and we’ve not seen them sending in updated to me from 1/31/23 -3/8/24
Unfortunately it appears Ford really doesn't like you. 🤷‍♂️

maad1618

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat 23 Expedition
Looking for guidance, have open case with ford over this and nobody can seem to say anything other than "it's up to date." Sync 4a I'm positive has never gotten an OTA. A few calls to Ford and at dealer with no resolve. I since located GSB 23-7146 which would indicate the 4.0.22277 is behind. What is going on here? Ik I'm probably swerving into another lane here with the expedition but why? 1FMJU1M81PEA52695

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Looking for guidance, have open case with ford over this and nobody can seem to say anything other than "it's up to date." Sync 4a I'm positive has never gotten an OTA. A few calls to Ford and at dealer with no resolve. I since located GSB 23-7146 which would indicate the 4.0.22277 is behind. What is going on here? Ik I'm probably swerving into another lane here with the expedition but why? 1FMJU1M81PEA52695
I don't know much about the OTA roll-out schedules for the Expos, but this what FDRS has showing pending. None of these updates are part of the sequence that gets you rolling towards a higher Sync version. It is believed that there is currently issue on Ford's side where certain module updates are not showing on Ford's side for vehicles. I have come across it in F150 and Mach Es. Apparently, it is affecting the Expos too and possibly all vehicles. Not enough is known about the problem now. I would suggest asking for another VIN check in a few weeks to see if something else pops up on the list, but either way, you would need FDRS to force the updates and there is nothing you can do to force an OTA.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1710702000133-3
Sponsored