First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Ahh ok. Sorry I’m going to get a 2 day fdrs license to update everything so I can have the full screen CarPlay. I thought it would have modules for update so I can get up to the full screen CarPlay. So is using fdrs for the updates not an option now cause I missed the campaign?
Not at all. The purpose of going the FDRS route is to not have to wait for things to come in via OTA.
Sponsored

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Not at all. The purpose of going the FDRS route is to not have to wait for things to come in via OTA.
Thanks!! I did the bluecruise update via fdrs but was waiting to see if the ota would come through before going the fdrs route

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks!! I did the bluecruise update via fdrs but was waiting to see if the ota would come through before going the fdrs route
Same here. Still waiting for 3.5.3. As much as I want full screen AA, I refuse to give @Ford Motor Company another $50 as a reward for their short-comings.

Sponsored

My42waffles

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 power boost 157, lightning reservation
Occupation
Maintenance
1FTFW1ED1MFA77196
curios to where my truck is at

FirstFordF150

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
If possible can someone check for updates available for my wife’s explorer?
1FM5K8GC3NGA92326

Chupacabra11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Good morning!
Thanks in advance to whoever checks on these VINs. Whenever you can please check if I have any updates missing. I asked dealer a few weeks ago and they claim my truck was up to date. Thanks again!

VIN: 1FTFW1RG2MFC83535

Rm21f150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Would someone be willing to check the FDRS history for VIN# 1FTFW1E83MFA25037?

Also, could you tell me what updates are available?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I hate to pile on, but could someone check mine? Last OTA update I saw was Sep 10th, so think I am starting to fall behind?

1FTFW1E89NFA44838

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I hate to pile on, but could someone check mine? Last OTA update I saw was Sep 10th, so think I am starting to fall behind?

1FTFW1E89NFA44838
You have a 2022, so your truck shipped with most updates already. You are only missing 3.5.3. and 3.5.4 which many people including myself are waiting on. I see you got 3.5.2 on 9/10 and there is no other OTA's pending in your queue at this time.

To the three people above you, I don't have FDRS to check what modules you guys have pending updates.

JRonchetto

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys. I'm having Sync issues. Thanks in advance for your help!

1FTFW1E86MFA21452

I bought this truck used in September 2022. I have never been able to turn on automatic updates and several times I have set up a schedule for updates, but every time I look, the date is gone.
Several times, my screen has blacked out and restarted on it's own while I am driving. last weekend, I noticed that the nav on the right side of the screen said "no gps". I checked, and showed a version for the first time. I believe it was 20262 but not sure. There was also a revision that I think may have bee 229. I was driving and shortly after that, the screen blanked out again and after that, the version and revision numbers were gone again. I'm looking for some guidance on what to do about it. Can the APIM be reset?
Thanks again for any help you can provide.
Jim

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hey guys. I'm having Sync issues. Thanks in advance for your help!

1FTFW1E86MFA21452

I bought this truck used in September 2022. I have never been able to turn on automatic updates and several times I have set up a schedule for updates, but every time I look, the date is gone.
Several times, my screen has blacked out and restarted on it's own while I am driving. last weekend, I noticed that the nav on the right side of the screen said "no gps". I checked, and showed a version for the first time. I believe it was 20262 but not sure. There was also a revision that I think may have bee 229. I was driving and shortly after that, the screen blanked out again and after that, the version and revision numbers were gone again. I'm looking for some guidance on what to do about it. Can the APIM be reset?
Thanks again for any help you can provide.
Jim
No OTA history for your truck in the past 60 days. You are not on the dreaded 20310 Sync version. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can look into your truck a little deeper and provide more insight as to whether you are actually stuck or just unlucky with updates.

To reset, turn on the truck and hold the forward seek button and power button of your radio for 10 seconds or until the screen goes black. It will reset and come back on a few moments later.

JRonchetto

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Retired
No OTA history for your truck in the past 60 days. You are not on the dreaded 20310 Sync version. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can look into your truck a little deeper and provide more insight as to whether you are actually stuck or just unlucky with updates.

To reset, turn on the truck and hold the forward seek button and power button of your radio for 10 seconds or until the screen goes black. It will reset and come back on a few moments later.
Thanks, Rugedraw for looking into this! Any insight into this situation, @Jesse-Infotainment ? Thanks!

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
IF someone has an active FDRS could have a look and see if there is anything outstanding with my truck. I would appreciate it. The last time I updated was Oct 25th. I like to keep my truck up to date. Thank you in advance.
My VIN is 1FTFX1E81MKE01710
Sponsored