Mach725

Mach725

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT Sport 302A 2.7L Space white
Now a 21 popped up with 24k miles for 47.9k. Twin panel moon roof, spray Liner. Black. I’ll look into that. I’m leaning towards the lariat.
Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Now a 21 popped up with 24k miles for 47.9k. Twin panel moon roof, spray Liner. Black. I’ll look into that. I’m leaning towards the lariat.
Going back a bit, Canadian trucks all read in kilometres for the distance travelled. It’s not possible to change the readout into miles. So to clarify , does the dealer convert kilometres into miles or is the 19k the actual reading. My 21 , new August 21 has 21200 kilometres on it, so if that truck only has 19k it pretty low distance . But again maybe you are aware of this in looking at Canadian trucks. Lariat in the long run though would be my choice.

Letush123

First Name
Leonard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Focus
USED Canada transfer 2021 Lariat 502a is 10000% better, but there are a lot of BUTs with used vehicles, so better double check the dealer. Good if there is a service center and a guarantee of a preview with a vehicle inspection report, like at wall work. It helps a lot not to buy a pig in a poke.

FunHavin

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
302A vs 502A might be the most apples to apples comparison throughout the line-up.

That said, there aren't enough "upgrades" that I'm concerned about. "better lights" is negligible. Better LOOKING is arguable but better performing...barely.

Power folding mirrors. THAT'S solid.

ventilated seats-where I live, it gets hot but I have another car with leather seats that aren't cooled and it doesn't bother me. Heated cloth is a solid move. Ultimately, I don't drive my truck in the summer much so it's negligible for me.

4a- I barely use 4wd, let alone 4a. I use it in sanctioned drag races and the most extreme winter conditions. So, maybe 3 times a year

I'd do the new XLT, personally. But, I do like power folding mirrors.
Sponsored