First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Operator
Right now after about 700 miles it still runs pretty quick. The MPG gauge is still showing 14.1 mpg. When I’m on the highway it’ll be better. But I mostly do city driving. The truck has some go to it still. Overall I like the tune. I haven’t tried lining up with anyone just yet.
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I'm running the Livernois tune. It's absolutely beastly. The shifting under hard acceleration is impressive.......the truck lunges forward between shifts very aggressively. Throttle is very sensitive as first, but as the adaptive learning re-learns your driving habits, it smooths out and drives very nicely when you are driving it normally. I have not tried the other tunes, but I am beyond happy with the high-octane performance tune I got from them.

Fenda65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
I did a JB4 on my 2022 ECO . still on map 1. Nice little boost down low and little more top end. With 91 really only thing here , it does ok . No issues , knock on wood!
I was thinking of going with the JB4 also only because it doesn't flash your engine and it doesn't leave any residual imaging of you tuning your engine for warranty purposes.

Suns_PSD

First Name
The Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 4x4 Limited
Occupation
Sales
I have the Livernois tune on a Powerboost (so pretty much the same) and find it to be really nice. I find it mostly subtle, but the truck has a 'light on its feet' sensation when driving it, that it didn't have while stock.

Shifting is more aggressive, the more you are in the throttle. I also like that the 2nd gear skip is gone and it feels less 'between gears' than it did stock.

Based on customer reviews I've read, I suspect that Livernois is more conservative than other brands, which is fine by me.

After tuned I found the powerband really plump in the middle of the rpm range, but a bit flat once over about 4.5K rpm. But then I added an AFE airbox and it pulls up to redline notably easier now. These parts compliment each other well.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a tune unless you were going to run high grade fuel.

GL

Beedata

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariet
I have the Livernois 93 tune on my 21 3.5 EB. My truck bone stock ran a 13.99 at 99 according to my Draggy. My truck now with much heavier wheels and tire runs a 13.30 at 104 with a full tank of fuel.

Sponsored

Codycat91

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
ER Nurse
How is it running today? I have been interested in doing my 3.5 even though im already impressed with the power, too,I live in SA. Does anyone know if this will void your factory any Ford warranty?
Ford could deny your factory warranty due to having it tuned, HOWEVER, Five-star offers 2yr, 5yr, and 6yr warranties with up to $20,000 in coverage for any repairs caused by the tunes that are denied by Ford because of the tune!!!

Martyman

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PowerBoost 5.5 SCrew Carbon Grey
This is a lot of great input for the different tunes with eco. I have a question, is the tune the same with both eco and powerboost?

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
This is a lot of great input for the different tunes with eco. I have a question, is the tune the same with both eco and powerboost?
Yes and no -- similar performance, completely different tune files

Chili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I'm running the Livernois tune. It's absolutely beastly. The shifting under hard acceleration is impressive.......the truck lunges forward between shifts very aggressively. Throttle is very sensitive as first, but as the adaptive learning re-learns your driving habits, it smooths out and drives very nicely when you are driving it normally. I have not tried the other tunes, but I am beyond happy with the high-octane performance tune I got from them.
Is the throttle over boosted like stock in "sport" mode is? Does it hang onto gears for a long time, like sport too?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Is the throttle over boosted like stock in "sport" mode is? Does it hang onto gears for a long time, like sport too?
The throttle is very sensitive. It took me a bit to get used to it. It will not hang in gears out of sport mode, though. Actual shifts at WOT are very aggressive, and I mean that in a good way.
Sponsored