First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Realtor/Auctioneer
Hello, I am new to the group and new to the 3.5 EB. I was looking for advice and benefits on tuners and a CAI ? I had a 5 star on my 5.0 and it was really nice. I'm mainly looking for quicker and better throttle response and hopefully a little better fuel mileage. Are there any advantages with the pedal commander ? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

rb304

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL FX4
Hello, I am new to the group and new to the 3.5 EB. I was looking for advice and benefits on tuners and a CAI ? I had a 5 star on my 5.0 and it was really nice. I'm mainly looking for quicker and better throttle response and hopefully a little better fuel mileage. Are there any advantages with the pedal commander ? Thanks in advance.

I have the Banks Pedal Monster and I like it so far. Although you will have more crisp throttle response, it could cost some efficiency. If anyone tries to sell you performance modifiers and efficiency, do your homework. This is my second Ecoboost, and I've found I either have eco, or boost. haha. I run the Pedal Monster on the highest "city" setting which gives me enough throttle response. I average 18 mpg and drive state highways most of the time. What I appreciate about the Banks system is that it uses the OBD II port for power, and if it fails or has an issue, it defaults the truck back to stock and will not throw code for the truck, or impair the truck. It was easy to install and so far for me, has been very reliable.

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat SCREW 5.0 3.73
Occupation
Manager
A JB4, Whipple stage 1 calibration, or livernois tune package….is where the real gains are.

OP
OP
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Realtor/Auctioneer
Thanks for the response. Has anyone ever had any experience with the TS Performance programmers ?

Beedata

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariet
I know I’m late but +1 for the pedal monster. Throttle response is reallyimproved.
Sponsored