First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Looking to buy floor liners for my limited PB. Had weather tech in my last truck but wanted to try something different. Was looking into the Tux mat brand, Its a Canadian company out of Toronto, Ont. Seen a lot of reviews on YouTube, Seems to be a lot of positive reviews but I don't think they have the mats for the 21 MY available yet. What other brands are you all using. I have the in floor storage box so I would need to go with something that works with the storage box without having it covered.
Sponsored

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looking to buy floor liners for my limited PB. Had weather tech in my last truck but wanted to try something different. Was looking into the Tux mat brand, Its a Canadian company out of Toronto, Ont. Seen a lot of reviews on YouTube, Seems to be a lot of positive reviews but I don't think they have the mats for the 21 MY available yet. What other brands are you all using. I have the in floor storage box so I would need to go with something that works with the storage box without having it covered.
I would recommend the Husky x-act Controur floor liners.

12Lariat21

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I ordered the Ford all weather mats with my truck, and I really like them. I had weather tech in my 2012 and they were ok, but didn't fit as tight as the factory mats do.

Ford F-150 What floor liners to go with 21F150 front mat

Ford F-150 What floor liners to go with 21F150 rear mat

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Had tuxmat in my vw atlas. Great coverage and handled very well during our Ontario winters. I just used a little soap and water and they clean up with ease.

For the truck they don't have an option for the front bench so I went with the husky x-act contour and they are great as well.

BSD_USER66

First Name
freeBSD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited, 2015 Platinum, 2014 XLT, 1993 XL
Occupation
Cyber Security
Cool, I've not heard of tuxmat before. I'm going to look more into them, thanks!

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Are the Husky’s made in the USA?

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
This is off subject a little. I have Ford factory floor mats and when I try to wash them, I can not get them nice and black. They still have a dusty grey look to them. Tryed using different brush and soaps, but just do not come clean. Any ideas?

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
This is off subject a little. I have Ford factory floor mats and when I try to wash them, I can not get them nice and black. They still have a dusty grey look to them. Tried using different brush and soaps, but just do not come clean. Any ideas?
I had the same problem with the weather tech I had with my last truck, could never get them looking like new again ? I just excepted the way they looked as long as they were clean, lol. From what I have learned on you tube, The Tux Mats clean up real good to like new condition, even after a brutal Ontario winter. I did contact Tux Mat yesterday, unfortunately they do not have a rear floor liner that works with the lockable storage box. Sounds like their engineers are looking into making them real soon. I think I will order the fronts for now from Tux Mat and will wait until the rear mat becomes available.

Sponsored

BSD_USER66

First Name
freeBSD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited, 2015 Platinum, 2014 XLT, 1993 XL
Occupation
Cyber Security
I had the same problem with the weather tech I had with my last truck, could never get them looking like new again ? I just excepted the way they looked as long as they were clean, lol. From what I have learned on you tube, The Tux Mats clean up real good to like new condition, even after a brutal Ontario winter. I did contact Tux Mat yesterday, unfortunately they do not have a rear floor liner that works with the lockable storage box. Sounds like their engineers are looking into making them real soon. I think I will order the fronts for now from Tux Mat and will wait until the rear mat becomes available.
This is what I did as well, ordered tuxmat fronts. I had the same issue you described w/ my last two sets of Husky X-Contour mats, they just looked dingy even after scrubbing ~every 3 months w/ soap, water, and a broom brush. I should note that I've had the weathertech's and the Ford OEM all-weather mats.

IMHO, I think the Ford OEM's All weather are the best looking - The Husky's gave the best coverage and are well made - I'm not a fan of the weathertechs as they felt cheap and I had to re-adjust them as they shifted around some on the floors, became an annoyance.

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
This is what I did as well, ordered tuxmat fronts. I had the same issue you described w/ my last two sets of Husky X-Contour mats, they just looked dingy even after scrubbing ~every 3 months w/ soap, water, and a broom brush. I should note that I've had the weathertech's and the Ford OEM all-weather mats.

IMHO, I think the Ford OEM's All weather are the best looking - The Husky's gave the best coverage and are well made - I'm not a fan of the weathertechs as they felt cheap and I had to re-adjust them as they shifted around some on the floors, became an annoyance.
I had the same issues with the weathertech in regards to not staying in place, more so the passenger side. I think the Tux Mats will do the trick.

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
Love my Husky X-Act Contours, fronts and rear. Perfect fit and look great!

jamill

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat & 2020 GMC Acadia SLT
Occupation
Pipeline Operator
I've been debating on the 3D Maxpider Elegant floor mats. I want something that looks like carpet but protects like a rubber floor mat. I've got the factory Ford ones in right now and while they do look nice, and do their job, I just prefer something a little "classier" than those. Lol.

But if you're looking for those rubberized mats, it seems like you've got some good answers in this thread!

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Love my Husky X-Act Contours, fronts and rear. Perfect fit and look great!
For those with Husky X-act contours, do they clean easily? The thing I liked about the weatherbeaters is since the rubber is quite hard, they are easy to clean. Quick vacuum and then wipe with a wet towel. Don’t even have to take em out!
Sponsored