What floor liners to go with

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I have the Husky X-Act Contours and I think they look great. But they do not match up to the little posts on the carpet on the drivers side. I called them thinking they sent me the wrong year and we looked at the part number and it's correct. I kept them anyway.
Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have the Husky X-Act Contours and I think they look great. But they do not match up to the little posts on the carpet on the drivers side. I called them thinking they sent me the wrong year and we looked at the part number and it's correct. I kept them anyway.
I noticed the same but I also thought that if it was matched, the lip on the mat would have to be lower and possibly result in spill over… which is an issue for me living in Nova Scotia and lots of salt/slush/ice from Jan-March.

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
They look really great no question. I was just concerned on the water runoff with our Canadian winters. Expecting the Weathertech HTs to arrive this Thursday.

nearly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
They look really great no question. I was just concerned on the water runoff with our Canadian winters. Expecting the Weathertech HTs to arrive this Thursday.
Yeah I'm only in Virginia, if there's ever enough snow that I can't knock it off before I climb in I'm probably not driving anywhere anyways. I'd be concerned about the water flowing over the rims of the snap ins at that point too.

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I ordered my mats on Monday and received them today, they are much better then my weather techs I had on my previous truck. Only problem is, Tuxmat does not have a rear mat that will work with the lockable storage box in our 21 trucks. However, Tuxmat emailed me this afternoon, here is what they said.

Hi Nelson,

Our design team has decided to go ahead and make a back row mat specifically for the Ford F150 SuperCrew with the lockable storage box option. To get started, we need a vehicle to scan. Each vehicle we provide mats for are scanned in our Toronto warehouse.

If you are near Toronto, we will be able to scan your vehicle in store and make a custom mat for it. In return, you will get the mat for free.

The scanning process requires you to visit our store located in Scarborough, and takes approximately two hours. The production time for the mats is 6-8 weeks after which we would require you to return to our store to have the mats test fitted into your vehicle.

Would you be willing to allow us to scan your vehicle?

Please let us know.

Sponsored

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
I ordered my mats on Monday and received them today, they are much better then my weather techs I had on my previous truck. Only problem is, Tuxmat does not have a rear mat that will work with the lockable storage box in our 21 trucks. However, Tuxmat emailed me this afternoon, here is what they said.

Hi Nelson,

Our design team has decided to go ahead and make a back row mat specifically for the Ford F150 SuperCrew with the lockable storage box option. To get started, we need a vehicle to scan. Each vehicle we provide mats for are scanned in our Toronto warehouse.

If you are near Toronto, we will be able to scan your vehicle in store and make a custom mat for it. In return, you will get the mat for free.

The scanning process requires you to visit our store located in Scarborough, and takes approximately two hours. The production time for the mats is 6-8 weeks after which we would require you to return to our store to have the mats test fitted into your vehicle.

Would you be willing to allow us to scan your vehicle?

Please let us know.
And you said............

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
for sure ! lol

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I put them in the truck last night, fit like a glove. Quality is outstanding, They are so much better than the weathertechs in my previous truck. Will take a pic and post. If anyone is looking for new mats, I highly recommend TUXMAT. Superfast delivery, they arrived in 2 days.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I put them in the truck last night, fit like a glove. Quality is outstanding, They are so much better than the weathertechs in my previous truck. Will take a pic and post. If anyone is looking for new mats, I highly recommend TUXMAT. Superfast delivery, they arrived in 2 days.
It looks like the have holes for the drivers side attachment points is that correct?

Sponsored

Sribb43

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
So what’s is the main differences between the husky weatherbeaters and x-act that warrants almost a $100 difference ?

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
So what’s is the main differences between the husky weatherbeaters and x-act that warrants almost a $100 difference ?
X-act is their new product which is softer, more pliable, and more of a floor mat than a floor liner. I had the WB in my wife MKC and love them. They are rigid but not as much as my Weathertechs.

Sribb43

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
X-act is their new product which is softer, more pliable, and more of a floor mat than a floor liner. I had the WB in my wife MKC and love them. They are rigid but not as much as my Weathertechs.
thanks, found them on Amazon even though Amazon says they don’t fit a 2021. Don’t have a storage box so should be all good. It’s only $40 more on Amazon than the WB

Last edited:

Sribb43

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I ordered the Ford all weather mats with my truck, and I really like them. I had weather tech in my 2012 and they were ok, but didn't fit as tight as the factory mats do.

21F150 front mat.jpg

21F150 rear mat.jpg
i like these with the grey F150 text but cannot find this model online. Seems as if the ford site just has the blacked out F150 text style

update: never mind, found them on eBay from a dealer

Last edited:

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
This is off subject a little. I have Ford factory floor mats and when I try to wash them, I can not get them nice and black. They still have a dusty grey look to them. Tryed using different brush and soaps, but just do not come clean. Any ideas?
Look at the Detail King video for how to clean floor liners to look new. Two products do the trick.
Sponsored