Sponsored

Husky floor liners

mrblonde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502 PB
2023 Lariat 502 on order to be delivered soon. I think I screwed up. Ordered the Husky liners without fold flat under seat storage. I didn't order the storage but the pics I see looks like it's there. Must come on Lariats. Can I cut the rear liner or tuck it under the storage bin?
Sponsored

tsloms

First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon 2022 F150
Occupation
Supervisor
2023 Lariat 502 on order to be delivered soon. I think I screwed up. Ordered the Husky liners without fold flat under seat storage. I didn't order the storage but the pics I see looks like it's there. Must come on Lariats. Can I cut the rear liner or tuck it under the storage bin?
I got a 22 502A this year and did not get the under seat storage as well. I'd wait til you get your truck to see what you actually have.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
I had to add that as an option on my Lariat 502A- are you sure you have it? There is BEHIND the seat storage standard.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502 PB
I had to add that as an option on my Lariat 502A- are you sure you have it? There is BEHIND the seat storage standard.
Maybe I don't. When I build my truck and add sport package it appears in the Ford interior pic. Even though it's not mentioned in the sport package. Maybe a glitch on the Ford site.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502 PB
I got a 22 502A this year and did not get the under seat storage as well. I'd wait til you get your truck to see what you actually have.
Right.

Sponsored

Verdenc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Explorer, Escape
Occupation
Underwear model
Factory renderings of my 22 Lariat PB showed the under seat storage. I did not order it that way and the truck showed up without.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502 PB
Thanks
Sponsored