Sponsored

What floor liners to go with

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well, just ordered the Husky x-acts…. Bit pricier than the weatherbeaters so we’ll see what happens ?.
Sponsored

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
Same as above is about all I ever do to them, unless I found some mud.

You won't be disappointed.

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Bought oedro set for 100.00 shipped including front and rear. So far I’m happy. Before that maxpider is awesome and had two sets, very unique feel and grip system. Little more pricey, maybe 170-200 for a set.

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
I don't have the rear fold flat storage in our 21 Lariat so I ordered the Tuxmats for front and rear. I have to say they look great, really great and they cover a significant (almost all) of the footwell areas front and rear - But (in my mind a big but) owing in part to the very slight slope from vehicle center out toward the door openings in front and a lack of a ridge on the outboard side of the mats any liquid will quickly pool just at the edge of the footwell area at the inboard edge of the kick plate. Since they also completely cover the kick plate it appears they anticipate that any water will just run out the door opening. This assuming the door is open I guess. In the rear somewhat same. Very flat floor and some nice raised ridges in the mat but nothing on the outboard edges to contain water till it can be drained. If they had a raised edge along the door side areas of each mat I think these would be absolutely perfect. And did I mention they look great. One of my main reasons for getting upgraded mats is to ensure any water is contained. As a result I've asked for a return authorization and have ordered WT which do offer such a ridge to ensure water stays put. Before repacking for return I took a small amount of water and did a test. With the truck level in our garage the water quickly channeled to the low point and if the vehicle were moving it would quickly spill over. It's a simple change to the mats and if they made a new version I would happily pull the WT and repurchase the updated Tuxmat. They are very nice looking otherwise. My 2 cents.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered

Sponsored

segev2110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 KR
I ordered the Ford all weather mats with my truck, and I really like them. I had weather tech in my 2012 and they were ok, but didn't fit as tight as the factory mats do.

21F150 front mat.jpg

21F150 rear mat.jpg
Do you have the part number for these? I’m having trouble finding them with the gray lettering. (Same configuration as you. Super crew, no fold flat storage)

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
The thing I don't like about the Ford mats is the fact they don't protect under the pedal area. I had them for a bit in the winter and that area got soaked.

12Lariat21

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Do you have the part number for these? I’m having trouble finding them with the gray lettering. (Same configuration as you. Super crew, no fold flat storage)
Here are the part numbers printed on the bottom sides of each mat.

Driver: ML3J-1613087-ABW
Pass: ML3J-1613086-ABW
Rear: HL3J-16130B40-AAW

Sponsored

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
I love the new FX4 mats. They fit so well and look good. I had the last gen FX4 mats on my '19 and they were also good, but these feel like more in line with the aftermarket. Their fitment and coverage seem so much improved.

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I have the WeatherTech FloorLiner HP versions and they are night and day better than Standard WeatherTech mats in my other vehicle. Really happy with them. More coverage than the OEM rubber mats as well.

Chewie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 lariat
I don't have the rear fold flat storage in our 21 Lariat so I ordered the Tuxmats for front and rear. I have to say they look great, really great and they cover a significant (almost all) of the footwell areas front and rear - But (in my mind a big but) owing in part to the very slight slope from vehicle center out toward the door openings in front and a lack of a ridge on the outboard side of the mats any liquid will quickly pool just at the edge of the footwell area at the inboard edge of the kick plate. Since they also completely cover the kick plate it appears they anticipate that any water will just run out the door opening. This assuming the door is open I guess. In the rear somewhat same. Very flat floor and some nice raised ridges in the mat but nothing on the outboard edges to contain water till it can be drained. If they had a raised edge along the door side areas of each mat I think these would be absolutely perfect. And did I mention they look great. One of my main reasons for getting upgraded mats is to ensure any water is contained. As a result I've asked for a return authorization and have ordered WT which do offer such a ridge to ensure water stays put. Before repacking for return I took a small amount of water and did a test. With the truck level in our garage the water quickly channeled to the low point and if the vehicle were moving it would quickly spill over. It's a simple change to the mats and if they made a new version I would happily pull the WT and repurchase the updated Tuxmat. They are very nice looking otherwise. My 2 cents.
Thanks for this review. I was considering going with these but was unsure about the drainage issues. They did look to me like they just sloped it and ran out the door which does not work good for me in heavy Canadian winters tracking snow and slush in.
Now just need to decide between husky or weather tech and think I’m leaning to the husky mats.