First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Mine does the same thing. I've had my truck into the dealership 6 times to fix the problem with no solution. APIM and DSP replaced, along with all the programing updated. Now they are saying they need to remove all the interior and find the "wire/ground/connector" that is causing the issue. They say it could take up to 3 weeks? This is crazy. Since this keeps happening to others, I'm hoping someone has found a solution.
That's a load of crap, it's all in the software. Mine was completely fine until I updated the ACM and DSP a few weekends ago, pop when I open the door now and chimes only coming out of the cluster. I got older software from Jesse so going to try that tomorrow and if backdating solves the issues or not.
Sponsored

NzCanuck

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Every single time, or randomly? Any static noise coming from the speakers after the pop?
Same here, just started on my 150, it is consistently doing this

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Same here, just started on my 150, it is consistently doing this
Lots of people have reported this after an OTA. Did your truck recently get an update?

NzCanuck

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Lots of people have reported this after an OTA. Did your truck recently get an update?
Not that it tells you, but my truck can mysteriously fix itself without a tech or seeing a service bay , so I think there maybe a ‘back door’ which does not show. This occurred with the trailer brake module in 2021 and 2022, while we were in a campground. Call to dealer and suggesting I was going to Canadian safety board, miraculously fixed itself with no update showing in truck.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Not that it tells you, but my truck can mysteriously fix itself without a tech or seeing a service bay , so I think there maybe a ‘back door’ which does not show. This occurred with the trailer brake module in 2021 and 2022, while we were in a campground. Call to dealer and suggesting I was going to Canadian safety board, miraculously fixed itself with no update showing in truck.
Lmao! I have seen instances where an OTA gets installed and there is no notice. There is no way for a dealer to push out an update.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Success! I got the older ACM and DSP files from the master @Jesse-Infotainment, loaded those back to both this afternoon with Forscan, and seriously just as the DSP update completed my chimes came through the speakers again and no more pop so far!

I'd be curious what version of both everyone has right now that is having the issue.

MTBF150

First Name
RRH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 lariat
So...after resetting the ACM and DSP with Forscan I had no luck. I don't know how to install old versions using Forscan? I did notice that when I reset the IPC the pop noise would stop for a couple off and ons. Mine consistently pop 1 to 3 times once you open the door. It will also pop if you shut off the truck for with the door open and let the car sit for a bit, then press the start button and restart Sync. I was thinking it has something to do with something in HSCAN3? Another strange thing is that it is only pops in the dash left speaker...

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
So...after resetting the ACM and DSP with Forscan I had no luck. I don't know how to install old versions using Forscan? I did notice that when I reset the IPC the pop noise would stop for a couple off and ons. Mine consistently pop 1 to 3 times once you open the door. It will also pop if you shut off the truck for with the door open and let the car sit for a bit, then press the start button and restart Sync. I was thinking it has something to do with something in HSCAN3? Another strange thing is that it is only pops in the dash left speaker...
This isn't just resetting the modules, I back dated the software on both to what they had on them previously. You need a special beta version of Forscan which you can find in their forums if you have a paid license. The previous factory versions then might show as available within Forscan to download, but hard to say if they initially updated a few months ago.
Sponsored