First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost Platinum
Occupation
Builder
I just got off the phone after about an hour and a half of being tossed around to multiple departments and advisors… As of a few hours ago dealerships can now officially update our trucks. They are still working on putting out a TSB but if you go to the dealership and give them your Vin number they supposedly must complete the update which could take 2 to 8 hours.
Sponsored

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
not all dealerships have the usb to ethernet adapter. Supposedly my dealership has ordered one to do the update for my f150.

DEWAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT FX4 POWERBOOST
How do you know if your truck is equipped?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
not all dealerships have the usb to ethernet adapter. Supposedly my dealership has ordered one to do the update for my f150.
THis is not related to Blue Cruise upgrade. What you are talking about is only for the people with greyed out update page.

The program number is 21G01 it has been out since the 29th and is live in Oasis

Sponsored

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB
I just got off the phone after about an hour and a half of being tossed around to multiple departments and advisors… As of a few hours ago dealerships can now officially update our trucks. They are still working on putting out a TSB but if you go to the dealership and give them your Vin number they supposedly must complete the update which could take 2 to 8 hours.
Old news dude.

OP
OP

wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost Platinum
Occupation
Builder
Old news dude.
No Dude.. it’s not old news. A lot of people were throwing out a bunch of hearsay stuff but if you had gone to a dealership prior to yesterday they would have told you they don’t have the software or they would be completely oblivious. Ford sent the official notice to all of the dealerships yesterday afternoon.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
The TSB for the update was published late last week, Thursday night or early Friday, not yesterday. Not necessarily old news, but certainly not new either.
Sponsored