First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Would appreciate an update on my OTA status, looking forward to the full screen android auto. Thanks!

1FTEW1EP7MFA95479
No OTA history in the past 60 days other than a bluecruise map update you got on 12/7. No OTA pending in your queue at this time. A few people recently reported getting 3.5.3, so hopefully Ford is rolling it out again. That is the update needed for full screen capability.

Can someone check 1FTFW1CD5MFB75327? Tried the APIM update again in FDRS and still getting the code_0 error after it starts the update process off the USB in the truck.
My PTS access will not be able to help you out in your case. You should post this in the FDRS thread that is stickied in this section.

No OTA history in the past 60 days and no OTA pending in queue. You are on a recent version of Sync, so no red flags that your truck is stuck not getting updates.

Good morning yall,

Any OTA updates available for me?

I received 2.7.4 on 11/17 and nothing since

1ftfw1e83mke09715

thanks in advance
I see the updates you received back then, and nothing else has been sent to you. No updates pending in your queue at this time, but the fact that you are getting updates is good.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Got my PTS working again. If I missed anyone who needs their OTA status checked, please repost your request.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
All very helpful and understand your point on why Ford does it.

Any way you or someone can tell me if updates have been pushed and failed? I have an unfounded anxiety that the wifi signal to the garage isn't strong enough or some other detail will prevent me from successfully receiving updates when pushed. I have received one (shortly after purchase - it was a PowerUp but unfortunately I deleted the message in the FordPass app so unsure of what it was).
Post your VIN. PTS only let's us see 60 days into your OTA history, so depending on when was the last time you got something, I may or may not be able to see it. You have a 2022 though, so I don't expect to see anything other than 3.5.2 since your truck was built with most updates in it already.

FishinSlicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch F150 FX4 EcoBoost
Post your VIN. PTS only let's us see 60 days into your OTA history, so depending on when was the last time you got something, I may or may not be able to see it. You have a 2022 though, so I don't expect to see anything other than 3.5.2 since your truck was built with most updates in it already.
1FTFW1E85NFB93456

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@speedracercjr Please add to the OP a note stating that all 2022 truck owners are built from factory with all the updates with the exception of full screen CarPlay/Android auto and dual phone bluetooth connectivity. Seems like these threads are causing many people who don't have issues to think they potentially have issues.

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
@speedracercjr Please add to the OP a note stating that all 2022 truck owners are built from factory with all the updates with the exception of full screen CarPlay/Android auto and dual phone bluetooth connectivity. Seems like these threads are causing many people who don't have issues to think they potentially have issues.
Not sure that is the case as my 22 got a power up 5 days after I bought it. It wasn't the fullscreen/bluetooth one you mention though.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Not sure that is the case as my 22 got a power up 5 days after I bought it. It wasn't the fullscreen/bluetooth one you mention though.
Yes, that is 3.5.2 which is to prepare your truck for future updates. That upside itself gives you nothing new.

PFXLT

First Name
AA Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I see the updates you received back then, and nothing else has been sent to you. No updates pending in your queue at this time, but the fact that you are getting updates is good.
Thanks Javier

I'll wait for your mongoose to come back to you and hopefully i'm next in line to use it.

Side note,

Can you see any other useful info on my vehicle? Warranty or any work done to it? I bought it used and don't really know the history of it other than what the car fax showed.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks Javier

I'll wait for your mongoose to come back to you and hopefully i'm next in line to use it.

Side note,

Can you see any other useful info on my vehicle? Warranty or any work done to it? I bought it used and don't really know the history of it other than what the car fax showed.
Yes, I can see any work performed at dealers. I can see any open recalls and I can see any updates that were performed with FDRS. I can also check any DTC's your truck has thrown out in the past 60 days. Post the VIN so I don't have to dig for it or DM me if you prefer.

Sponsored

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
Can someone check my vin 1FTEW1EP6MKD32146. Dealer has tried 3 times to update new APIM with no luck in the past month. Thanks.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Yea, I see several failed attempts. I also see a few failed PMI attempts. I see they ordered you a new APIM and it seems like they were not able to program it to your truck.

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
Yea, I see several failed attempts. I also see a few failed PMI attempts. I see they ordered you a new APIM and it seems like they were not able to program it to your truck.
Thanks, can you see how many outstanding updates I have.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Can someone check my vin 1FTEW1EP6MKD32146. Dealer has tried 3 times to update new APIM with no luck in the past month. Thanks.
Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1673383443570
Sponsored