First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
My sick truck just sits there in the garage and gets nothing. I just mailed my letter to Ford so they can try to get my dealer on the right track to finally get my truck fixed.

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
My 21 job2 got 3.5.2 today. For some reason I still don't have the vent working under the steering wheel to cool my parts. I thought Alexa was supposed to be helpful. It's still very hot here. 🤣

Ford F-150 Just received the 3.5.2 update PXL_20221016_191358352

itsdchz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost FX4 XLT with Stuff
My 21 job2 got 3.5.2 today. For some reason I still don't have the vent working under the steering wheel to cool my parts. I thought Alexa was supposed to be helpful. It's still very hot here. 🤣
I’d like to know more about this vent! 🤔😂

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yesterday I "played" with the navigation and I was surprised that the display was different. Not the big screen, the dash in front of the driver. I went through the menu and other things were also different. I must have gotten some sort of an update but there was no information on the update screen. So what happened and where did this new display come from?

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Yesterday I "played" with the navigation and I was surprised that the display was different. Not the big screen, the dash in front of the driver. I went through the menu and other things were also different. I must have gotten some sort of an update but there was no information on the update screen. So what happened and where did this new display come from?
Your going to have to elaborate or post pictures..

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
With your VIN, I can check if you got an update recently.

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
For almost 15 months of my trucks life, when I set a map in navigation the two large dials would shrink and all would separate. The gap between the four upper gauges would have a small arrow and miles to that next turn. The driver assistance of the adaptive cruise icon would be large in the center. As can be seen it is now under the speedometer and the turn information is very large and in the center. This has never happened in the life of the truck. Not until Tuesday. So, what happened?

For Rugedraw 1FTEX1EPXMKE04415
Ford F-150 Just received the 3.5.2 update Display

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That large center display real-estate usage contracts once the "event" (left turn) has timed out, right?
And then whatever the choice the driver has made regarding the center portion returns to focus. As well as the next navigational forecast becomes small and nestled between the 2 small upper gauges.

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
That large center display real-estate usage contracts once the "event" (left turn) has timed out, right?
And then whatever the choice the driver has made regarding the center portion returns to focus. As well as the next navigational forecast becomes small and nestled between the 2 small upper gauges.
If I understand your statement correctly, the answer would be no.
Thursday after putting some gold in my tank, I told the nav to take me to Red Lobster 60+ miles away. I know how to get there, just playing with nav. As soon as I was on the xway the large center display stayed in place showing the next turn 53 miles away. It never went away. Only the miles to the turn changed as I was going down the road. When I got to that turn another large "map" showed the next turn that was xway exit. The screen never went back to the small arrow and the miles left to the turn.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I just got notified of this update. It says this opens the door for future updates. What will come next ?
For one, remote disabling by authorities, likely.
Sponsored