Sponsored

DeltaDeuce

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost 701A High
Been a while since I did an update on the F150. Would anybody mind checking FDRS to see if I have updates? 1FTFW1ED2MFB77503
Sponsored

DeltaDeuce

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost 701A High
Also need to check on my Navigator 5LMJJ3TT0NEL16574 Appreciate the help from those with an active FDRS.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
If you have a tune you’ll need to get a modification done to it since it’ll change the strategy code. For me the strategy change from MGL to MGM and Livernois is still working on having that new strategy applied to their tunes. This is why I still have the PCM still in my update list.
Did Livernois finish updating to the latest strategy?

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
Did Livernois finish updating to the latest strategy?
I keep emailing them like once a month to get an update but never hear back. I sent them the stock -MGM Strategy/tune file back in Dec. I will give them a call to see what’s up. I imagine more and more people will run into issues as trucks get the PCM update OTA.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I keep emailing them like once a month to get an update but never hear back. I sent them the stock -MGM Strategy/tune file back in Dec. I will give them a call to see what’s up. I imagine more and more people will run into issues as trucks get the PCM update OTA.
Surprised to here about this. They are usually very quick about this. I wonder if Ford changed something where it is more difficult for them now?

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Surprised to here about this. They are usually very quick about this. I wonder if Ford changed something where it is more difficult for them now?
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I am still fine being on the -MGL strategy and using my tune but I wanted to let them know of the new one because they may get all kinds of calls once it comes down OTA.

I still have the PCM in my update list in FDRS but I just ignore it for now.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Same. Prior to this one, the previous one sat in FDRS for months before I did it.

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I haven’t been able to keep up on the thread. Have a 2021 Job 1 Platinum. Installing a DSP update that showed up. Still have the BCM as well. Is it still causing issues or should I apply it now? Thanks!

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I am still fine being on the -MGL strategy and using my tune but I wanted to let them know of the new one because they may get all kinds of calls once it comes down OTA.

My 21 5.0 was on MGL and I had available in FDRS the MGM update, but I'm in the EA program and they bypassed MGM and I was sent XJE, yes, XJE. So there may be an OTA in the pipeline soon for 5 0 trucks

Sponsored

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My 21 5.0 was on MGL and I had available in FDRS the MGM update, but I'm in the EA program and they bypassed MGM and I was sent XJE, yes, XJE. So there may be an OTA in the pipeline soon for 5 0 trucks
Great tip, I’m in the EA program too but haven’t seen this yet. Thanks for the info!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I haven’t been able to keep up on the thread. Have a 2021 Job 1 Platinum. Installing a DSP update that showed up. Still have the BCM as well. Is it still causing issues or should I apply it now? Thanks!
On the Platinum, the BCM update is a non-issue.

n4trombl

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 PB
Morning all...I've got a dumb question...I was planning to do updates today, and have my license, cable, downloads and figured the easy part would be logging in. However, I'm noticing I don't see a Non Dealer Motorcraft option to even provide UID/PWD. I only see ETIS. And if I choose Independent Operator/Non Dealer, it takes me to the Ford Sign In Page but entering credentials does nothing. Keep clicking Sign In but it just sits there. Am I missing something?

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Morning all...I've got a dumb question...I was planning to do updates today, and have my license, cable, downloads and figured the easy part would be logging in. However, I'm noticing I don't see a Non Dealer Motorcraft option to even provide UID/PWD. I only see ETIS. And if I choose Independent Operator/Non Dealer, it takes me to the Ford Sign In Page but entering credentials does nothing. Keep clicking Sign In but it just sits there. Am I missing something?
Working ok here - and the annoying "stack overflow" message seems to be gone as well. Maybe they were deploying updates to the login web page when you tried.

nitrobass24

Threads
Reaction score
Website
redboxplus.com
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Roll offs and Porta-Potties
that’s the right option. You are logging in with your email and not username. Also it can be slow to login, after you submit your email/pass just wait a minute or so.
Sponsored