Sponsored

beyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Update: I moved this to the vin lookup thread (that I previously didn't know existed)

I don't see any history when I check.

Could you check and let me know what you see? VIN 1FTFW1EDXPFA05126

So very appreciated
Sponsored

Last edited:

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
I didn't see any real issues noted on 6.8 update so went ahead and did it. The only problem that I am having afterwards is the tire pressure display shows blanks (- -) for each tire.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I didn't see any real issues noted on 6.8 update so went ahead and did it. The only problem that I am having afterwards is the tire pressure display shows blanks (- -) for each tire.
Did not see that here. Might need to drive a bit for them to transmit.

GJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum FX4
6.6 downloaded and installed 48 hrs ago. FP notification today that 6.8 would install at next scheduled update time. Hopefully it is doing so as i type this……fingers crossed.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I am unfamiliar with the 6.6.0

How do I struggle keeping up with this so much. I can't imagine lurking more than I already do. 🤣

Edit: Isn’t that a Mach-E update?

Ford F-150 Downloading Power-Up 6.8.0 Today 1000020317

Sponsored

emiantan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum PowerBoost
Okay peeps, I need some help. Both with the 6.5.0 and now the 6.8.0 updates, I am unable to trigger the update and the update fails even during the scheduled time due to not meeting the preconditions. I may have attempted to trigger the update too many times yesterday, but I am not sure even if it actually triggered. WhenI attempt to "update now" the "2:00" timer shows up and quickly disappears. Last night I was connected to a trickle charger all night and I am showing 95% to 100% charged. Any chance I could get some help looking into the reasons why the update failed?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Okay peeps, I need some help. Both with the 6.5.0 and now the 6.8.0 updates, I am unable to trigger the update and the update fails even during the scheduled time due to not meeting the preconditions. I may have attempted to trigger the update too many times yesterday, but I am not sure even if it actually triggered. WhenI attempt to "update now" the "2:00" timer shows up and quickly disappears. Last night I was connected to a trickle charger all night and I am showing 95% to 100% charged. Any chance I could get some help looking into the reasons why the update failed?
The problem is Ford's ridiculous OTA process. Your capacity is at 79 (I assume you have an H7 or H8 battery) and SoC is at 100%. What does Ford want us to do? Connect the truck to a nuclear powerplant for an update to install? smh

"errorCode":"InhibitRequiredHvNotQualifiedLvLow(204)""totalLvBatteryCapacity":"79""currentLvBatteryDataQuality":"NotWithinSpec""currentLvBatteryVoltage":"13""currentLvBatterySoc":"100""currentLvBatteryTemperature":"20""dynamicPostUpdateSocThreshold":"41""estimatedTimeToActivate":"420""estimatedTimeIncludingRollback":"648""currentDrainRate":"9"

emiantan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The problem is Ford's ridiculous OTA process. Your capacity is at 79 (I assume you have an H7 or H8 battery) and SoC is at 100%. What does Ford want us to do? Connect the truck to a nuclear powerplant for an update to install? smh

"errorCode":"InhibitRequiredHvNotQualifiedLvLow(204)""totalLvBatteryCapacity":"79""currentLvBatteryDataQuality":"NotWithinSpec""currentLvBatteryVoltage":"13""currentLvBatterySoc":"100""currentLvBatteryTemperature":"20""dynamicPostUpdateSocThreshold":"41""estimatedTimeToActivate":"420""estimatedTimeIncludingRollback":"648""currentDrainRate":"9"
I am not sure whether to laugh and get angry. Haha! Thanks for the response. I have a brand new H7 Interstate battery from Costco hoping it would alleviate these issues. Nope! So I am still suffering from a low capacity with my H7?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I am not sure whether to laugh and get angry. Haha! Thanks for the response. I have a brand new H7 Interstate battery from Costco hoping it would alleviate these issues. Nope! So I am still suffering from a low capacity with my H7?
No, you're not. Max capacity with an H7 is 80 and you're at 79. That's why I don't understand wtf the problem is. I'm frustrated for you. Lol

Sponsored

emiantan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No, you're not. Max capacity with an H7 is 80 and you're at 79. That's why I don't understand wtf the problem is. I'm frustrated for you. Lol
For the 6.5.0 update, I couldn't trigger it manually and attempted to set my scheduled updates to times in the near future and nothing worked. I ended up scheduling the OTA for 5am and I woke up to it updated. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. It sounds like it is just finicky. We'll try again tonight and then maybe a visit to the dealership is in order.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Where's 6.13.0? Been on 6.8.0 for nearly a month.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat

"Not within spec" like it doesn't believe the battery is charged. 🤦‍♂️
SOC too high 🤣

That really sucks for an excuse not to update.

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Got 6.5.0 on Saturday, 6.8.0 is scheduled for tonight at 1am. We shall see. 6.5.0 failed twice due to low SOC. I have my truck on my 10A charger now and will disconnect it before I go to bed. We shall see...

BuddyRoe

First Name
BuddyRoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch, 3.5L EB
Occupation
retired metal finishing consultant
After the 6.5 update, my sync4 screen would default to the settings mode when starting the engine. I would always set it to Nav, but the next time I would crank the engine, it would go back to settings. I thought the 6.8 update which finally came a week ago, would fix it, but unfortunately that didn't happen. It use to default to whatever screen you were last in. And now, the front collision warning alert has become painfully sensitive. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
Sponsored