First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Starting to feel less and less luckier than some of you guys. Palsapp shows my truck sent to the " R. GEBAUR CLAYCOMO OFFSITE LOT " in KC on the 30th and no movement or anything since....My tracker's ETA of 8/15 is starting to feel legit.
Where is it headed again? I've heard that the KC offsite lot trucks are sitting longer than most since there is a shortage of truck drivers. Im in the same boat, mine is headed to Iowa though.
Sponsored

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
Where is it headed again? I've heard that the KC offsite lot trucks are sitting longer than most since there is a shortage of truck drivers. Im in the same boat, mine is headed to Iowa though.
Mine is heading to Arizona.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
8/15 seems way too long of a ship time from KC. I would be surprised if it took that long!
Yeah for sure. Just sucks if it really is just sitting out there in a lot more risk of it getting messed up by a storm or other stuff happening.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I am an Aug 8 ETA from
KC to Nova Scotia. I was produced June 24 but nothing since. A guy from Ontario had his truck built on June 16 and he just got his from KC. Hoping I might see mine in the next couple weeks. Only accessory I had was a drop-in liner, not a spray-in.

Sponsored

Barkerman77

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 XLT 302a 5.0 6.5' supercrew
Occupation
Millwright
My 3.5 6.5' supercrew built on June 22 eta is July 29th. Destination is Ontario Canada. Salesman is telling me I should see it in about a week. Here's hoping. My order was submitted on May 11th.

KWreck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (Ordered)
Does anyone have plans for paint protection (PPF, Ceramic coatings)? Never owned a new vehicle before and I'm contemplating whether it's worth it. Will probably get the film protection.

Barkerman77

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 XLT 302a 5.0 6.5' supercrew
Occupation
Millwright
Does anyone have plans for paint protection (PPF, Ceramic coatings)? Never owned a new vehicle before and I'm contemplating whether it's worth it. Will probably get the film protection.
My dealership offered me a ceramic coating and interior scotch guard package.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
KC goin to California…. Palsapp still says pending with null destination. Hopefully something moves in the next week otherwise the 8/14 eta is probably going to be so.

Last edited:

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
KC goin to California…. Palsapp still says pending with null destination. Hopefully something moves in the next week otherwise the 8/14 eta is probably going to be so.
Don't trust Palsapp. My truck shipped 6/22 and still shows no VIN on Palsapp.

Sponsored

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
So, I'm just attempting to figure out how all of this works. I finally got something other than pending in palsapp. I said it was transported from KC to KC R.Gebaur. Okay, looking at R. Gebaur on G maps, I saw this:

Ford F-150 6/21 build week thread gebaur

Notice the vehicles on the tarmac appear to be in groups of 8. Each of the rr cars on the siding to the left is about 90-100 ft long. That would fit about 8 F150s on a single rr car double decked. I don't think they are going to load one truck/vehicle on a car and hook it to a train going somewhere. They probably wait until the car has a full load. Notice too that at the north end of the line of rr cars, there is one ramp for loading the rail car.

As your truck arrives at Gebaur via Jack Cooper trucking, it is put in a line with other vehicles headed in the same direction if not to the same terminal. They don't want to have to load/offload vehicles more than once. Eventually, they will have enough vehicles going to the same spot to hook the rr car to a train going somewhere.

I have heard of folks whose truck came through R. Gebaur from Dearborn via rr and then on to MN.

Much of the above is just a wag, so, thoughts?

Du

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
So, I'm just attempting to figure out how all of this works. I finally got something other than pending in palsapp. I said it was transported from KC to KC R.Gebaur. Okay, looking at R. Gebaur on G maps, I saw this:

gebaur.jpg

Notice the vehicles on the tarmac appear to be in groups of 8. Each of the rr cars on the siding to the left is about 90-100 ft long. That would fit about 8 F150s on a single rr car double decked. I don't think they are going to load one truck/vehicle on a car and hook it to a train going somewhere. They probably wait until the car has a full load. Notice too that at the north end of the line of rr cars, there is one ramp for loading the rail car.

As your truck arrives at Gebaur via Jack Cooper trucking, it is put in a line with other vehicles headed in the same direction if not to the same terminal. They don't want to have to load/offload vehicles more than once. Eventually, they will have enough vehicles going to the same spot to hook the rr car to a train going somewhere.

I have heard of folks whose truck came through R. Gebaur from Dearborn via rr and then on to MN.

Much of the above is just a wag, so, thoughts?

Du
Mine was sitting at the R. GEBAUR CLAYCOMO OFFSITE LOT from 6/30 until this morning Palsapp updated and shows it was moved to the ARGENTINE RAMP in KC Kansas...I would assume that it should be getting on a train from there.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Argentine ramp is a sorting yard for trains. They put together mixed loads of railcars and dispatch them to their destination. The railhead at R. Gebaur is a loading yard...almost like the railhead we have on military bases. Those train cars that they load vehicles on open to the next car and ramps go from train car to train car. Load the top and then the bottom and off they go.

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Argentine ramp is a sorting yard for trains. They put together mixed loads of railcars and dispatch them to their destination. The railhead at R. Gebaur is a loading yard...almost like the railhead we have on military bases. Those train cars that they load vehicles on open to the next car and ramps go from train car to train car. Load the top and then the bottom and off they go.
Cool that's good to know...so it should be in transit this way soon!

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
dbrow, you inspired me to check palsapp (again for the millionth time) and it shows mine is pending a move to the "Wade" lot at Claycomo. That is new this evening.

I do have a spray-in bed liner and wheel well liners

Link to G maps Argentine yard https://goo.gl/maps/bkgr1PQCZxPZq3W7A
Sponsored