First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Just heard from Granger that my truck arrived KC, and now expected to arrive Granger on 7/12. Here is my timeline:
Ordered May 3
Production 6/23
Built 6/24
Dealer says arrived KC on July 3
Ford website says: Shipping and expected to dealer July 6 to July 12
Palsapp shows no info...

Patience they say is a virtue...
We must've been on the same railcar, I am checking with Granger today to see, mine shipped on June 24th from Dearborn.

Edit: It DID arrive in KC on July 3rd. My ETA to the dealer still shows July 4-July 10.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I for one, would gladly pick mine up at the KC lot myself!
Totally would as well, it would be a helluva road trip! 1600 mile return trip for me and nice time of year to be anywhere but here…. Get home and change the oil.

kcmarvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
We must've been on the same railcar, I am checking with Granger today to see, mine shipped on June 24th from Dearborn.

Edit: It DID arrive in KC on July 3rd. My ETA to the dealer still shows July 4-July 10.
I am also likely on the same railcar and next leg is to Granger.
Interestingly I will be going quite close to Dearborn on the trip back to Vermont.
Fortunately, I have family in Iowa to visit.

Receipt Date2021-04-30
ETA End Date2021-07-12
Production Date2021-06-23
Ship Date2021-06-24
Transit Date19
Estimated arrival at Granger 7/12. I have plane tickets booked for 7/20.
Platinum Powerboost in silver with all options except moonroof and max towing (incl. wheel liners but no bedliner)

Jpw791

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Financial Advisor
My Blend Date was 6/24 and my dealership said it was built on 6/24 and expected to the dealership the week of July 7th. Online tracker is not showing the production date filled in or as shipped. Online app showing estimated delivery to dealership of 7/13. No update on Palsapp either.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
My Blend Date was 6/24 and my dealership said it was built on 6/24 and expected to the dealership the week of July 7th. Online tracker is not showing the production date filled in or as shipped. Online app showing estimated delivery to dealership of 7/13. No update on Palsapp either.
Unfortunately PALSapp is notorious for not updating, lots of trucks just miraculously show up at dealerships without PALSapp updating. As far as your truck goes, get your dealer to screenshot the internal tracker they have access to and upload here, we can give you an idea of whats going on.

Sponsored

Jpw791

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Unfortunately PALSapp is notorious for not updating, lots of trucks just miraculously show up at dealerships without PALSapp updating. As far as your truck goes, get your dealer to screenshot the internal tracker they have access to and upload here, we can give you an idea of whats going on.
I just emailed my sales guy. Hopefully I’ll hear back from him soon. Fingers crossed!

Jpw791

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Financial Advisor
He said he is off on Wednesday’s but said it has been assigned to a truck but the truck has not left yet.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
He said he is off on Wednesday’s but said it has been assigned to a truck but the truck has not left yet.
Granger?

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
Truck started build on 6/28, Finished build 7/6, Shipped to Muncie 7/7, ETA to Sugar Land TX is 8/11.

Sponsored

Jpw791

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Dealership called and now my truck is not expected until the week of 7/17. Hoping for no further delays. (He claims they are waiting in drivers)

Outactrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My truck shipped 6/27 & I am trying to be patient. I am curious as to how some seem to know where their truck is or has been. Palsapp shows pending & my dealer seems to only know the same ETA I get from the tracker website. Is their a way to get more accurate info? Thanks!

ColemanFord

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
My truck has been delivered to the dealer!!!!
I pick it up tomorrow morning!
Blend was June 24th. Built June 24th. Shipped June 27th, Dearborn to NE Wisconsin. Delivered late yesterday to my dealer, July 8th. Dealer working on it today, getting it ready.
I drive it home July 10th.
Excited to see it and drive it.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
Blend was June 24th. Built June 24th. Shipped June 27th, Dearborn to NE Wisconsin. Delivered late yesterday to my dealer, July 8th. Dealer working on it today, getting it ready.
Congrats! Weekend pickups are the best. You have all weekend to play around with your new truck!

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
Congrats man! Hopefully the rest of us are getting ours soon. Post some pics when you can.
Sponsored