First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
dbrow, you inspired me to check palsapp (again for the millionth time) and it shows mine is pending a move to the "Wade" lot at Claycomo. That is new this evening.

I do have a spray-in bed liner and wheel well liners

Link to G maps Argentine yard https://goo.gl/maps/bkgr1PQCZxPZq3W7A
Man I refresh the the tracker so many times a day my wife is starting to get concerned that I have a problem...I have spray in liner too, but it tracking showed it gong from my 6/28 blend to being fully done in just a couple days
Sponsored

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Those train cars that they load vehicles on open to the next car and ramps go from train car to train car. Load the top and then the bottom and off they go.

Thanks for that. I figured that may be the case, but wasn't certain

invalizo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Charger Rt// 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Heavy equipment
Has anyone built the week of 6/21 seen their trucks be shipped yet?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
KC build June 24. No tracker updates and still in production. ETA shows as Aug 8th. Others from similar days have actually started to see their trucks show up. Bizarre.

maecomotorsport

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited
Occupation
Race Car Fabrication
Dearborn Blend and Produced 6/22. Shipped 6/28. My dealer emailed me a CNR Railcar # TTGX973944 heading to Portland OR. I haven’t figured out how to track it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Has anyone built the week of 6/21 seen their trucks be shipped yet?
Yes. Mine shipped out 6/23. Some people like @Lpetters84 got his already. Mine ships to KC from Dearborn and then trucked up to Granger in Iowa. ETA starts today and ends July 10.

invalizo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Charger Rt// 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Heavy equipment
Yes. Mine shipped out 6/23. Some people like @Lpetters84 got his already. Mine ships to KC from Dearborn and then trucked up to Granger in Iowa. ETA starts today and ends July 10.
mine was built 6/24 and shipped 6/30. Seeing that you’re moving along is good to hear

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
? I guess I should have bought a lottery ticket.
Hope you guys get the call soon!

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Did your truck pass through Gebaur and then to the Wade lot at Claycomo?

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Did your truck pass through Gebaur and then to the Wade lot at Claycomo?
Last I heard (Friday) it still hadn’t gotten to KC and was on a rail car going through Iowa.

Sponsored

Dumore

First Name
Du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 EB
Last I heard (Friday) it still hadn’t gotten to KC and was on a rail car going through Iowa.
You'll have to keep us posted when it gets to Gebaur or Argentine or where ever. Mine is at Gebaur and headed back to the Wade lot in Claycomo. Looks like that is a staging area for truck transport. Yours is headed to Ankeny (?) and mine to St. Paul. Still waiting for someone to activate my FordPass in the truck so I could see where it really is.

ColemanFord

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
Dealer told me my truck is in Chicago. It went rail from Dearborn to Chicago. Expected to ship this week on truck carrier.
They usually get deliveries Friday, Saturday or Sunday. About 30 miles north of Green Bay. I hope so, can’t wait. Built June 24th, shipped June 27.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
You'll have to keep us posted when it gets to Gebaur or Argentine or where ever. Mine is at Gebaur and headed back to the Wade lot in Claycomo. Looks like that is a staging area for truck transport. Yours is headed to Ankeny (?) and mine to St. Paul. Still waiting for someone to activate my FordPass in the truck so I could see where it really is.
Hopefully the truck driver shortage is being addressed, I've heard some trucks sit in the KC lot a few weeks waiting for shipment due to the shortage of drivers, I've also heard that they are being incentivized in hopes of getting them to dealers sooner. I for one, would gladly pick mine up at the KC lot myself!

mj_in_ak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150, 2012 Honda Insight
Just heard from Granger that my truck arrived KC, and now expected to arrive Granger on 7/12. Here is my timeline:
Ordered May 3
Production 6/23
Built 6/24
Dealer says arrived KC on July 3
Ford website says: Shipping and expected to dealer July 6 to July 12
Palsapp shows no info...

Patience they say is a virtue...

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
I finally got an update on the tracker shows ETA delivery to my dealer 8/9-8/15 but no update in Palsaap (Still shows delivery to the Argentine Ramp on 7/3) ]. I find it hard to believe it will take until August but who knows...
Sponsored