First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Figured I would start this thread out since I know a few of us have blend dates during the week of 6/21. I for one have a blend date of 6/21. What are the chances it stays the same date? You think it will go through with all the chips installed? This is my second order so I hope this one goes a bit smoother! ?
Sponsored

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
Figured I would start this thread out since I know a few of us have blend dates during the week of 6/21. I for one have a blend date of 6/21. What are the chances it stays the same date? You think it will go through with all the chips installed? This is my second order so I hope this one goes a bit smoother! ?
My blend date is 6/22 in Dearborn....fingers crossed. I received my window sticker last week and truck says "In Production", but my end date ETA is 1990-01-01 .

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
My blend date is 6/22 in Dearborn....fingers crossed. I received my window sticker last week and truck says "In Production", but my end date ETA is 1990-01-01 .
Same with mine, got my window sticker last week, which is crazy since they only used to be published a week before the BLEND date.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Same with mine, got my window sticker last week, which is crazy since they only used to be published a week before the BLEND date.
We normally see them about a week out because that's when they're usually scheduling (The orders for the next week). With the shutdowns, that essentially is next week as far as the plant is concerned, so they're probably just queueing up all the orders that will be going down the line for the first week or two after they start back up.

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
We normally see them about a week out because that's when they're usually scheduling (The orders for the next week). With the shutdowns, that essentially is next week as far as the plant is concerned, so they're probably just queueing up all the orders that will be going down the line for the first week or two after they start back up.
I think I'm part of this build week but not 100 percent sure. My dealer sent me a picture of a sheet showing my VIN with a status that says "Scheduled to Day 6/25/21" so not entirely sure. Still no window sticker for me. I'm also worried because I optioned max tow and bedliner...fingers crossed.

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I think I'm part of this build week but not 100 percent sure. My dealer sent me a picture of a sheet showing my VIN with a status that says "Scheduled to Day 6/25/21" so not entirely sure. Still no window sticker for me. I'm also worried because I optioned max tow and bedliner...fingers crossed.
If you have a scheduled to day, then you should be looking good. Don't worry too much about the things people used to talk about causing delays, a lot of those have changed over time as supplies vary at Ford. I had like 4 different things people said caused delays and got my truck in record time (Including a spray-in liner, moonroof, work surface, and 7.2kw Pro-Power), so take what you hear with a grain of salt.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I’m joining the 6/21 club as well! I have a VIN, Window sticker, and 6/21 build date. What do you all think... With all the recent shut downs our trucks should be ready to roll off the line ready to go. I know some parts will be allocated to the trucks sitting but if they are opening back up. I would think that means they have enough chips to start producing again. At least for now. Thoughts?

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
If you have a scheduled to day, then you should be looking good. Don't worry too much about the things people used to talk about causing delays, a lot of those have changed over time as supplies vary at Ford. I had like 4 different things people said caused delays and got my truck in record time (Including a spray-in liner, moonroof, work surface, and 7.2kw Pro-Power), so take what you hear with a grain of salt.
Man I hope you are right. Just excited to get my truck...bought plenty of vehicles in my life but this is my first ever custom order. I'm jealous of you all having window stickers already.

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Man I hope you are right. Just excited to get my truck...bought plenty of vehicles in my life but this is my first ever custom order. I'm jealous of you all having window stickers already.
Your dealer should be able to tell you an estimated build week.

maecomotorsport

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited
Occupation
Race Car Fabrication
Ordered Limited on 2/16/21. Received window sticker for 6/22 @ Dearborn. No final eta. Wonder if it will be in Oregon in time for a July 14 trip to Wisconsin?

Sponsored

roypsu

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150
Occupation
DOD
Well I'm about a week or so behind you, 7/5 build date. Was going to maybe wait on ordering a 2022 model and passing on my 2021 truck. But meet with the folks at my Ford dealer in TX and they said that ordering a 2022 probably wont start till the end of Sept to mid Oct. So with that information I'll be keeping my 2021 when it hopefully shows up in Aug.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Anyone with their builds at KCAP?

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
Ordered Limited on 2/16/21. Received window sticker for 6/22 @ Dearborn. No final eta. Wonder if it will be in Oregon in time for a July 14 trip to Wisconsin?
I hope it works out for you. Hopefully the 4th of July holiday doesn’t further delay your delivery.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
I am sceduled for a 4 July build date in Kansas City.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I just hope when they start back up they have enough parts in hand and en-route to stay open at least a couple months.

KC 6/7originally.... hoping I land here.
Sponsored