Sponsored

2023 F150 build date

FirstTimeFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Platinum BAP 4x4 5.3L Iconic Silver
I was told the new ETA is 12.9 but hasn't shipped yet. pretty sure its gonna be pushed back again. :mad: :mad: :mad:
1669937555909.png
Well, I guess any news is better than no news. Thanks for the update. It certainly helps with planning. Let's hope weeks stay at weeks and not months.
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
Its interesting that on ordertrack the number of vehicles awaiting shipment with me has remained at 504 for the past 3 or 4 days. when I landed there it was mid 400's then up to 503 and 504.
I wonder whats going on

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
Its interesting that on ordertrack the number of vehicles awaiting shipment with me has remained at 504 for the past 3 or 4 days. when I landed there it was mid 400's then up to 503 and 504.
I wonder whats going on
Yes
I am at 504 also☹

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
My truck was built 11/2
No holds identified
Dealer checked VinView
Still at Dearborn AP-59 (appears to be plant)
New delivery 12/11-17

WD8CXB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 4x4 SuperCrew / 2020 Expedition MAX 4x4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Am a bit confused. Ordertracker says “in production.” with an estimate of 29 days with 820 other vehicles in the same ststus. Been like this since Monday.

However the Ford Tracker says waiting for transport.

Blend Date was 11/28.
Contacted the dealer but haven’t got a reply to the status.

Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I have been with the same 504 trucks in the waiting for shipment column for 5 days, I would be happy to see any change in that number, ideally for it to go down and someone, anyone, especially blackout150 get a truck.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Am a bit confused. Ordertracker says “in production.” with an estimate of 29 days with 820 other vehicles in the same ststus. Been like this since Monday.

However the Ford Tracker says waiting for transport.

Blend Date was 11/28.
Contacted the dealer but haven’t got a reply to the status.
Do you have a blend date and built date on the ford tracker? I do not see a waiting for transport status on ford tracker only in order tracker.

I didn't receive the Built email with an ETA to dealer until my build date populated, and even then it was like a day or three latter.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have been with the same 504 trucks in the waiting for shipment column for 5 days, I would be happy to see any change in that number, ideally for it to go down and someone, anyone, especially blackout150 get a truck.
Yea I am assuming we will see that change next week. We are probably in the same shipping window of 12/4 through 12/10. I too have 504 same trucks. I have been in status for 8 days now.

WD8CXB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Do you have a blend date and built date on the ford tracker? I do not see a waiting for transport status on ford tracker only in order tracker.

I didn't receive the Built email with an ETA to dealer until my build date populated, and even then it was like a day or three latter.
Ford F-150 2023 F150 build date OrderTrack.JPG

Ford F-150 2023 F150 build date FordTracking.JPG

The Ford Tracker said is it currently awaiting shipment. The OrderTracker states it is still in production. A little confusing in the working between the two trackers.

I am just worried it is on chip hold or some other hicup.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
OrderTrack.JPG

FordTracking.JPG

The Ford Tracker said is it currently awaiting shipment. The OrderTracker states it is still in production. A little confusing in the working between the two trackers.

I am just worried it is on chip hold or some other hicup.
yea, that is not right. not sure which one is more accurate.

Good luck

Sponsored

Nano150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150
Occupation
Teacher
If this is any consolation.
My “order track” still says “in production” with 820 other vehicles. It hasn’t budged in days. The ford order page says my truck has been shipped and is on its way… expected at the end of this month. It’s going from KC all the way to Northern Ontario, Canada.
I’m assuming there’s a glitch with the order track.

WD8CXB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
If this is any consolation.
My “order track” still says “in production” with 820 other vehicles. It hasn’t budged in days. The ford order page says my truck has been shipped and is on its way… expected at the end of this month. It’s going from KC all the way to Northern Ontario, Canada.
I’m assuming there’s a glitch with the order track.

I am hoping it is a glitch. Especially now that you mentioned you saw 820 vehicles in your status. :cool:

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
After receiving a build date and window sticker, I received this email Today.

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of November 21, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding."

Not overly upset about this as long as they don't remove more than the heated steering wheel.

doug56wshs

First Name
Doug Hartman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 Ford Ranger, 2023 F150
Occupation
Pastor
So my truck has said in production since last week with a blend date of today…I got the email saying sorry we haven’t updated you and you will get an update every 45 days? I was reading of some other people getting this same email after their truck was already built…is anyone else getting the same thing?

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
As mentioned just above, I had received the dreaded 45 day e-mail. To my surprise and just two days later, I get an email stating my truck has been built with expected delivery January 11th to 17th.
Sponsored