First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
My truck was dealer ordered in January 2021 and the 'build' date on the door pillar sticker shows September 2021. With all of the 'shortages' of various parts, is it possible my truck was built sometime after January (and delivered to a holding lot) but the sticker reflects the date the missing parts were installed. Or more simply..did Ford's 'build date' reflect the physical date the truck was built or the date the final parts were installed.
Sponsored

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 VW Bug, 1963 VW Doublecab, 2021 F-150 ordered
My truck was dealer ordered in January 2021 and the 'build' date on the door pillar sticker shows September 2021. With all of the 'shortages' of various parts, is it possible my truck was built sometime after January (and delivered to a holding lot) but the sticker reflects the date the missing parts were installed. Or more simply..did Ford's 'build date' reflect the physical date the truck was built or the date the final parts were installed.
Your window sticker should have a blend date on it. That will be a day or so before the actual build date. That would be the easiest way to find out.

OP
OP
3DogKnight

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
Your window sticker should have a blend date on it. That will be a day or so before the actual build date. That would be the easiest way to find out.
Thanks for your response. I checked the window sticker and the blend date was 9/3, the build date was 9/20 and the ship date was surprisingly 9/21.
Sponsored