2022 F150 Orders placed in January 2022

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0
Just got a call from my dealer. Said that Sirius XM and Navigation chips are now on the constraint list. Told him to delete and I'll use AA and apps for that stuff. He seemed hopeful that it will now get scheduled... I still am not but we'll see what the end of the week brings
Sponsored

shmilo27

First Name
Eran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat 502A PB BAP Atlas Blue (on order)
Just got a call from my dealer. Said that Sirius XM and Navigation chips are now on the constraint list. Told him to delete and I'll use AA and apps for that stuff. He seemed hopeful that it will now get scheduled... I still am not but we'll see what the end of the week brings
That’s not good. I hope they’re not taking our chips and put them in the lightnings.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Would that not affect everything (all orders) at Lariat and above?

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0
Would that not affect everything (all orders) at Lariat and above?
He seemed to think that lariat 502a and above models aren't affected. Some poking around on the forums seems to confirm that as well.

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 & 2022 F150 on order
Occupation
Architect
He seemed to think that lariat 502a and above models aren't affected. Some poking around on the forums seems to confirm that as well.
Saw this on a video today or lst night. They said it is on up to 501a lariats. XM Radio and Connected Nav

Sponsored

VRiordan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Its absolute insanity. Ordered 1/17/22, built 5/10/22, released and shipped 5/11/22. Still sitting on a ramp in Kansas City since 5/11. Just when you think the light is at the end of the tunnel it is an oncoming train. And your truck is not on it...

XLT super cab, 302a package.

Last edited:

cleanbiker

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L
It's just confusing and random how they get picked and built. No real rhyme or reason it seems. I've got a pretty basic XLT build and still nothing as of today. Probably reach out to my dealer next week and see what's up
My Platinum PB has been on order since 12/17/21.
Here's what I get when I press the "Track My Order" button:
Requested URL '/r/?id=h4acb9ec,5b82da6,2738f6&p1=shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking&vin=%2Fk1XxoHeG%2FiDsJPApC7bnLLp9rYnFCHaS1JdKq59IWI%3D&
don=FHflxV9IB7hZOfjhrYXwLg%3D%3D&cks=32365776153&emailid=CX_GOTD_Off_Plan_Scheduled_Creative1B' cannot be found

...Does this look like a company that has it's s**t together?
Does this look like a company that is at all interested in keeping their customer informed about the status of their (potential) $75,000 purchase?
I am still very much excited about the arrival in a month or 2 of my
new Platinum PB. Just trying my best not to feel "taken for granted" by the
higher-ups at Ford. "Customer Relations"??
How hard is it to get un-interpreted HTML code to redirect to a
"Your vehicle is under construction, Please check back later" message?
It's the little things, you know? ...makes you wonder.
Requested URL '/r/?id=h4acb9ec,5b82da6,2738f6&p1=shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking&vin=%2Fk1XxoHeG%2FiDsJPApC7bnLLp9rYnFCHaS1JdKq59IWI%3D&
don=FHflxV9IB7hZOfjhrYXwLg%3D%3D&cks=32365776153&emailid=CX_GOTD_Off_Plan_Scheduled_Creative1B' cannot be found

Uh huh.

Last edited:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
HA! I just got the same error from the email that I got. I originally clicked on the "track my order" when I got the email in March but if I click it now I get that message.

I was also going to try the download for the Ford Pass app but that gives an error message now too.

sollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I've got a railcar number, but it is "Released To Customer" and "Empty" in Richmond CA! What does that mean!? Anyone ever seen this before? Shouldn't it be somewhere near Dearborn?

Sponsored

VRiordan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Question as I am not trusting my own eyes. On the order tracking site, does the status ever change from in-transit to shipped? If so, what is the difference?

hank1510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1996 F150 Std cab, long bed, 4.9L
Not only do the links in the emails not work, but my order number and VIN stopped working as well. My truck is supposed to arrive next week.

I have no way of tracking the order personally, and the dealer doesn’t inform me either. I’ve been waiting nearly 6 months.

OP
OP

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Not only do the links in the emails not work, but my order number and VIN stopped working as well. My truck is supposed to arrive next week.

I have no way of tracking the order personally, and the dealer doesn’t inform me either. I’ve been waiting nearly 6 months.
Hey fellow Hoosier,

The official Ford tracker is hit or miss with me. Did you try https://ordertrack.app/ yet?

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
My dealer is convinced I'll receive a VIN this month. Going on 6 months without even a VIN, just a confirmation email.

hank1510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1996 F150 Std cab, long bed, 4.9L
The official Ford tracker is hit or miss with me. Did you try https://ordertrack.app/ yet?
The header says “STATUS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE”.
Some information basic information comes up, and it says blend date in March.
My dealer is convinced I'll receive a VIN this month. Going on 6 months without even a VIN, just a confirmation email.
I keep forgetting how lucky I am to be where I am at this point. The good news is that trucks are starting to accumulate on lots around me. If you aren’t picky, just buy one. I’m guessing fuel prices are to blame.
Sponsored