Sponsored

0% F150 financing for 2021 orders rolled in 2022

coconutgroves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I am interested to see now that orders are being delivered if anyone else has experienced issues with the dealer honoring the 0% financing that Ford stated they would honor for 2021 orders rolled into 2022

From this article:
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-unable-to-fill-orders-begins-discounting-2022-lineup

This states 0% or $3,500.

What's been your experience? My dealer now is back-peddling on the 0% but is trying to resolve the issue. It's pretty easy for me, I was told 0% multiple times, so that is what I am going to insist.
Sponsored

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
I am interested to see now that orders are being delivered if anyone else has experienced issues with the dealer honoring the 0% financing that Ford stated they would honor for 2021 orders rolled into 2022

From this article:
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-unable-to-fill-orders-begins-discounting-2022-lineup

This states 0% or $3,500.

What's been your experience? My dealer now is back-peddling on the 0% but is trying to resolve the issue. It's pretty easy for me, I was told 0% multiple times, so that is what I am going to insist.
I plan on finding out what the deal is when my 22 arrives in the next couple weeks (on a train, now). As much as these things cost, I'd love to get some kind of break for having waited so patiently for 8 months. Won't impact my purchase plans, but, I 'd really love the 0% for 72 months. That's real money maker if the cash is invested correctly.

Last edited:

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I would also like to know... If anyone knows what interest rates 2021 F150s are getting...

I'm on Canada so we didn't have any 0% financing (at the time of order it was 1.99 for the powerboost) and didn't see if there was any incentives for rolling from 21 to 22

Anyone got information on that?
Sponsored