Sponsored

F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
No update…..unless you consider now sitting at 87 days (and counting) in transit an “update” 🤬

Ford F-150 F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022 0BAE0087-0CF3-48B1-B93B-00EFD4C11DAF
Sponsored

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
Did you ever receive a VIN?

My order was confirmed on 2/1. 502A PB. Blend date of 8/10. Currently on micro chip hold.
Yes, finally got it on 10/7 from Dealership and week away from arriving. That when It hit hard rock bottom. It wasn’t Platinum PB 701A and color with options that I order. It was black on black XLT with options that I didn’t want nor ordered.

I actually had a medical emergency over this requiring medical attention after finding this out and after being told if I didn’t like it, re-order a 2023 and get to the back of the line. I became overcome instantly with chess and head pain pop-off. I could barely get the words out to speak but told salesperson that I was suffering what seemed to be an actual stoke or something and was needing medical attention and will get back with them on response in a few days if I can recover from this event.

I received a call from the dealership within couple of hours but already talked to Doctor on cell after instant messaging of sudden like stroke or heart attack indication. The doctor already called pharmacy to get me the medication to calm and ease the symptoms that I was experiencing. I thought better about answering the call because of what I was going through. Answer the phone anyways and was the Dealership General Manager. The GM apologize about mixup and guarantee to the truck ordered in hand, now a 2023, in two months. Got a new VIN IN 5 days and scheduled for manufacturing.

My conception of driving new truck in retirement may actually become a reality In near future, although it actually feels like it has taken couple years off my life. I can actually say “This been a painful experience.”

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Yes, finally got it on 10/7 from Dealership and week away from arriving. That when It hit hard rock bottom. It wasn’t Platinum PB 701A and color with options that I order. It was black on black XLT with options that I didn’t want nor ordered.

I actually had a medical emergency over this requiring medical attention after finding this out and after being told if I didn’t like it, re-order a 2023 and get to the back of the line. I became overcome instantly with chess and head pain pop-off. I could barely get the words out to speak but told salesperson that I was suffering what seemed to be an actual stoke or something and was needing medical attention and will get back with them on response in a few days if I can recover from this event.

I received a call from the dealership within couple of hours but already talked to Doctor on cell after instant messaging of sudden like stroke or heart attack indication. The doctor already called pharmacy to get me the medication to calm and ease the symptoms that I was experiencing. I thought better about answering the call because of what I was going through. Answer the phone anyways and was the Dealership General Manager. The GM apologize about mixup and guarantee to the truck ordered in hand, now a 2023, in two months. Got a new VIN IN 5 days and scheduled for manufacturing.

My conception of driving new truck in retirement may actually become a reality In near future, although it actually feels like it has taken couple years off my life. I can actually say “This been a painful experience.”
Is this what actually happened or is that just what you told the dealership to get another order sooner?

I'm genuinely curious, I am not trying to trivialize your (potentially) awful situation

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Is this what actually happened or is that just what you told the dealership to get another order sooner?

I'm genuinely curious, I am not trying to trivialize your (potentially) awful situation
The answer is Yes..actually. I actually left additional details out because it serves not purpose to bash all involved but thank Ford & Dealership for making this right.

I do have my physician personal cell number. I can call or text at anytime and pay additionally for it which I did when occurring this medical problem. The service is called MDVIP and it’s been worth every penny. I kind of related to having a doctor back in the ‘60s.

Sorry about dealership letting salesperson go.

Last edited:

Swags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Bronco OBX, 2020 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Woohoo! My truck is now "built" (2/9 order, 10/16 blend, 10/24 built) and waiting on the local convoy to the dealer. It's only a ~20min drive between DTP and my dealer so fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Ford F-150 F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022 1666815271835

Sponsored

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
Woohoo! My truck is now "built" (2/9 order, 10/16 blend, 10/24 built) and waiting on the local convoy to the dealer. It's only a ~20min drive between DTP and my dealer so fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

1666815271835.png
Lucky you. My blend date was 10/03 and I’m on chip hold.

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Hope you get it soon, but I’m one month and counting waiting to ship.

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Hope you get it soon, but I’m one month and counting waiting to ship.
1 month…HA!

I’m over 3 months “SHIPPED” at this point

sigkill9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger STX FX4

1666815271835.png
I hoped it didn’t take too long to go 45 minutes from DTP but I had to wait almost a month to have delivery scheduled via convoy.

taking delivery today, hope you fare better than I did awaiting shipment

Swags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Bronco OBX, 2020 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Well, my truck arrived on 11/11 but I made the tough decision that it had slipped out of a comfortable financial situation for me to buy. I'm quite conservative with my finances and it just didn't pass the "smell test" for me to spend so much on a (very nice) truck anymore with current and projected inflation and my wife being employed in an economicly precarious industry. I opted instead to buy an off-lease 2020 Lariat 502a with the 3.5EB. Maybe I can pick up my order off-lease or used some day in the future... I would have really liked the PB, but c'est la vie.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your trucks!

Sponsored

Powrsurg

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2021 BMW X5
Occupation
Insurance
I don’t blame you. Used car prices have come down. My May order is still not done and I’m wondering if it’s worth the 80k price tag

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
My dealer just get my truck Wednesday. After this so long wait, I can’t say I’m excited to sign the agreement. Particularly with the value decrease of used trucks.

Powrsurg

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2021 BMW X5
Occupation
Insurance
2021 Raptors are just 10k more than the truck I ordered. It may be worth me waiting a little more.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Finally picked my Feb 14th 2022 Platinum BAP order this weekend from Koons.

Ford F-150 F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022 AB020458-A318-442A-B755-71E7F0289504
Ford F-150 F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022 051ECA29-62AE-412A-B0BC-907453E54507
Ford F-150 F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022 3A488448-E4F5-4B00-AEB5-C96782E079A9

Last edited:

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m back to to exact same starting place from 2/1/22 on Platinum PB 701A order after TWO FAILURES of FORD and their bone head IT Dept.

One would think Ford could get it straight SECOND TIME. Nope…it not happening. Ford keeps building these F-150‘s by their order software that is changing the order content. In goes apples and out come oranges. I can’t understand how Ford can continue to function with these orders content foul ups. Yet Ford continues on build these trucks that are not wanted and will not stop the build to fix the order. It defies common sense and is a waste of time, materials, and resources. WAKE UP FORD and FIRE SOME OF THESE INCREDIBLY INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES!!!

What now one would ask? I had to start a totally new THIRD ORDER from scratch to rectified the situation. Yes, it identical order from my 2/1/22 order except with all the items Ford has taken away since then. Yes, the pricing is being honor but not the interest rate but I have no choice but get back to end of the line and wait. Just hope that SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY I’LL HAVE IT BY APRIL/MAY 2023 timeframe.
Sponsored