Sponsored

Will 2021 F150 orders placed in early 2021 and still unfulfilled by November or December be upgraded to 2022?

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I think Lariat and above is made at Dearborn and everything else made at KC. There is probably a few exceptions with colors and some specific options but thats a good rule of thumb
where built has nothing to do with trim level my XLT is being built in dearborne. Depends on engine package, and in some cases color.
Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I think Lariat and above is made at Dearborn and everything else made at KC. There is probably a few exceptions with colors and some specific options but thats a good rule of thumb
Space White Lariat at KC, maybe another color would have gotten me Dearborn. Wonder why they don’t produce all colors at both plants.

Ezyrolln

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (on order)
Yesterday :)
[/QUOTE
i have an MArch 31'st order as well and no VIN number, i see you are in Toronto which dealer quoted you 22 model scenario. I am in GTA as well and i can ask my dealer about the same scenario. As per my dealer Lariat 2.7L Ecoboosts are facing the highest demand and shortage of parts at the same time.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
i have an MArch 31'st order as well and no VIN number, i see you are in Toronto which dealer quoted you 22 model scenario. I am in GTA as well and i can ask my dealer about the same scenario. As per my dealer Lariat 2.7L Ecoboosts are facing the highest demand and shortage of parts at the same time.
All these stories of ppl ordering in March and still no VIN make me shake my head… I suspect dealers are doing some shady shit. I ordered 3/31 and had a VIN within 3 weeks, which seems average from most of the stories here in this forum.

Just feels like a few of the mega dealers in the GTA have oversold way past their allotment and I wonder if they will ever be able to fill these orders.

I would be contacting Ford Canada Corporate if I was you…

Ezyrolln

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (on order)
All these stories of ppl ordering in March and still no VIN make me shake my head… I suspect dealers are doing some shady shit. I ordered 3/31 and had a VIN within 3 weeks, which seems average from most of the stories here in this forum.

Just feels like a few of the mega dealers in the GTA have oversold way past their allotment and I wonder if they will ever be able to fill these orders.

I would be contacting Ford Canada Corporate if I was you…
I have called the ford Canada contact number few times and all they do is put you on hold and call dealer for the update and say the same shit dealer has been saying.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Planet Ford told me this.
im really in no hurry for it to be honest. It’s just funny the Ford lottery who gets built and who doesn’t.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
March order here too. Received VIN last week of March and it's been in "order processing" since. Dealer has no info
He must have something. I ordered 3/31, it says order confirmed and it is in processing, pushed from 6/7 build to 7/19 and now to 8/17 so your dealer should at least be giving you what my guy is giving me--which ain't much.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Anything above a Lariat is at Dearborn I believe, but Lariat can be either. PowerBoost is Dearborn only, as is the Diesel. Some colors decide the plant as well, like Space White that someone else mentioned, that’s KC only.
Sponsored