2023 F-150 Orders placed in July

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
Well, i ordered a new 2023 Platinum on 18 Jul; 701A, Supercrew, FX4, spray-in liner, Max Trailer, no generator (if i am going to have a generator i will use a portable that allows me power more than the 2.0 kw can) order accepted on 24 Jul. This is my second Platinum. in the last two years My first was a 2021 and owned it for nine months before turning it in as a lemon because It had a total wiring harness issue. Ford couldn't identify the true issue of why the wiring harness shorted out, so it was turned in for a lemon. I hope this one will not be a lemon because if it is then i will move to something else. Hoping to get a build date soon as my dealer is going to try and move me up from priority 10 to something higher, but no promise in that happening.
Could've gotten the 7.2 kw that can power more than most portable generators.
Sponsored

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
Could've gotten the 7.2 kw that can power more than most portable generators.
That would mean getting the hybrid, and i did not want that i wanted the powerboost.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
That would mean getting the hybrid, and i did not want that i wanted the powerboost.
The powerboost is the hybrid unless you meant to say 5.0 V8.

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
I ordered the V8 - because 1. I didn't want a hybrid and 2. I don't think the v8 is destined for this world much longer.
My bad, I meant to say ecoboost

Sponsored

Grayson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting
Well, i ordered a new 2023 Platinum on 18 Jul; 701A, Supercrew, FX4, spray-in liner, Max Trailer, no generator (if i am going to have a generator i will use a portable that allows me power more than the 2.0 kw can) order accepted on 24 Jul. This is my second Platinum. in the last two years My first was a 2021 and owned it for nine months before turning it in as a lemon because It had a total wiring harness issue. Ford couldn't identify the true issue of why the wiring harness shorted out, so it was turned in for a lemon. I hope this one will not be a lemon because if it is then i will move to something else. Hoping to get a build date soon as my dealer is going to try and move me up from priority 10 to something higher, but no promise in that happening.

Your dealer cannot move lower than a Priority 10. Chances are if they are a solid honest dealer then someone may call the zone rep but even that isn't a guarantee like it was in the time before when discounts and eff's were abundant.

Priority Codes 1-9 are by Ford Corporate to expedite builds
10-19 are for retail orders
20-80 are stock orders
99 means not going to be built

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
I might as well join the vigil.
Ordered MY23 in July- KR, PB, 2WD, 7.2kw, 360 Assist & camera. As you can see, very little in way of options.
Ford confirmation 8/1/22.
Silence.
Dealer says none of their orders have been picked up yet; expecting anytime now😉.
8/15- Ford build week 10/17; includes VIN

ksum86

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23' F-150 Lariat
Ordered my 23' Lariat Ecoboost on 9/9 - confirmed same day. Received email on 9/15, scheduled for production the week of 10/17 and included VIN.

Edit - did not go with BAP since I heard the spray in liner could cause delays

Tripdaddy95

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Avalanche Lariat SCrew PB BAP
I received a build date of 10/17 week for my 2023. It seems a lot of PowerBoost models also received it too. See signature for built specs.

Sponsored

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
I received a build date of 10/17 week for my 2023. It seems a lot of PowerBoost models also received it too. See signature for built specs.
Interesting you received a build date with BAP which included a the spray in liner. So maybe that isn’t a hold up?

Tripdaddy95

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Interesting you received a build date with BAP which included a the spray in liner. So maybe that isn’t a hold up?
I was told the same thing from my dealer. BAP does not include a spay in bed liner. That is a separate option. The factory spray in is not quality and can peel off.

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
I was told the same thing from my dealer. BAP does not include a spay in bed liner. That is a separate option. The factory spray in is not quality and can peel off.
so you were able to cancel the spray in liner with BAP? The way we read the dealer guide is that if you have 4x4ecoboost you are required to have it.
Edit - I’m seeing you were a powerboost. So if you didn’t have max trailer, you didn’t require spray in liner.

Tripdaddy95

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
so you were able to cancel the spray in liner with BAP? The way we read the dealer guide is that if you have 4x4ecoboost you are required to have it.
Edit - I’m seeing you were a powerboost. So if you didn’t have max trailer, you didn’t require spray in liner.
I do not believe the spray in is part of the BAP itself. I do not see Spray in liner in the BAP description. My build does not have a factory spray in bed liner. All my config sheets said it was a stand alone option. I plan on doing that with LineX.

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
I do not believe the spray in is part of the BAP itself. I do not see Spray in liner in the BAP description. My build does not have a factory spray in bed liner. All my config sheets said it was a stand alone option. I plan on doing that with LineX.

What am I missing?

Ford F-150 2023 F-150 Orders placed in July 6889E6F2-EE81-4B1D-81C9-1F56C10ED301
Sponsored