Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021 Ordered
Occupation
Teacher
***Finally got mine done too. Very happy with how it turned out!***

skid1.jpg
skid2.jpg
I was curious how this would look with the chrome bumper I have. Happy to see what it looks like I wish the antimatter could come with the colored bumper in the lariat when I ordered it. I am on the fence about switching the bumper for a painted one.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Have any of y’all experienced a drop in MPG’s with this swap? I’m looking at doing it since my factory one got damaged, and was wondering if there are any down falls to it. Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Thanks. So ML3Z-5D032-B is the Tremor skid plate, not the Raptor? I've read through this thread and others and I was getting confused as to what the actual pat number was. So all the parts you listed in the initial post are up to date and all I would need to add the Tremor skid plate to my Lariat 5.0?

Sponsored

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Just ordered all the parts to do this to mine. I already did the Tremor rear bumper swap on my truck and added dual exhaust. This will complete the look I wanted for my truck when I got it.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Just ordered all the parts to do this to mine. I already did the Tremor rear bumper swap on my truck and added dual exhaust. This will complete the look I wanted for my truck when I got it.
Looking forward to seeing the end result. I so want to do this but have been holding out in hopes of finding a used one. All in, how much do you figure it cost you if you don't mind sharing?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Looking forward to seeing the end result. I so want to do this but have been holding out in hopes of finding a used one. All in, how much do you figure it cost you if you don't mind sharing?
The only expensive thing is the skid plate itself. Was scouring ebay forever, but never was able to find one. Mine was $1300 at dealer cost or very close to it for everything. I work in the business and have connections as I used to work at two different Ford dealers here where I live.

Labor is not included. I'm having then do it on the side. Probably cost me a few hundred bucks to pay one of the body shop guys to do it for me. I don't have time to turn wrenches anymore. Lol
Sponsored