• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tremelune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bunch
Keep in mind ford is only making around 500 pro models next year.. So if your not someone who put a deposit down during the presentation it will be years before you can get one
Wait, what? If I can't get a bare bones Pro for a year, that...I think that kills it for me. Where did you get 500?
Sponsored

Dolfanrich13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Military
I refuse to pay a penny of ADM, whether a Porsche or a Ford. Nope, refuse.

"But Supply and demand and capitalism and...." yeah yeah, no.

Find good dealers that aren't here to bend you over. They're already making roughly 10% of MSRP, according to docs posted here. Not paying a cent over for my BRZ, not a pence over for the lightning, etc.
same I will drive hours to find a dealer without ADM. Luckily I found a dealership when I bought my wife’s explorer last year that didn’t charge ADM.the same day I swapped dealers from my local Ford dealership.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
ADM is simply setting fire to a stack of money for expediency’s sake.
A lot of people are financing that ADM'd vehicle too. Just think about how far people are going to be underwater on their loans when the supply chain recovers and the auto market becomes more rational.

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
Wait, what? If I can't get a bare bones Pro for a year, that...I think that kills it for me. Where did you get 500?
The order playbook shows less than 5% of trucks they produce will be the Pro.

It's been well documented that reaching 15-20k total production for 2022 would be a good goal for ford. (If that) So if they can manage 20k lightnings then there could be between 500-1000 pros mode. According to the playbook 80%+ lightnings coming off the line will be $80k or more in price.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
Did anyone's reservation page change over the last day? Mine has a "pre-approval certificate" link that I didn't notice before. Apparently I'm pre-approved for $110,000 which should cover all but the worst of Lariat ADM LOL.

Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 1641388270226

Edit: added a page snip showing the linked page

Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 1641389014617

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Did anyone's reservation page change over the last day? Mine has a "pre-approval certificate" link that I didn't notice before. Apparently I'm pre-approved for $110,000 which should cover all but the worst of Lariat ADM LOL.

1641388270226.png
I don't see that on mine - maybe it means you are getting selected for an early wave!

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
The order playbook shows less than 5% of trucks they produce will be the Pro.
Does it show <5% of production will be Pros or does it say <5% of those available to consumers will be Pro? I think there has to be significantly more Pros getting built for fleet orders. That chart appears to be the consumer allocation of total production which means it could get adjusted as needed. Not that I would expect any big changes in year 1.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
I don't see that on mine - maybe it means you are getting selected for an early wave!
Would be surprised. I'm in a non-ZEV state and my dealer has provided zero meaningful communication over the last two weeks.

GOP.EV.Driver

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla (x2)/Audi
I hope so! It's showing on mine too! I am in a ZEV state (Commiefornia) but I'm going to have my dealer edit my order to add the power-deployable running boards and retractable tonneau cover...so even if I am, my Platinum order will have a delay.
Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.31.44 AM

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

Edit: added a page snip showing the linked page
I see this as well, but approved for less since I currently have a few auto loans at the moment (one for a 21 F150 Lariat PB) and will be removing this one prior to delivery. As I have been a Ford Credit customer for many, many years... I do hope I would get approved for the "Ford Options" plan.

EDIT: I read the fine print - Take advantage of this pre-approval by bringing this offer into your authorized Ford/Lincoln Dealer by 12/31/21.

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I see this as well, but approved for less since I currently have a few auto loans at the moment (one for a 21 F150 Lariat PB) and will be removing this one prior to delivery. As I have been a Ford Credit customer for many, many years... I don't hope I would get approved for the "Ford Options" plan.

EDIT: I read the fine print - Take advantage of this pre-approval by bringing this offer into your authorized Ford/Lincoln Dealer by 12/31/21.
Did you fill out some kind of credit app? My reservation say nothing about financing

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
I've been pre-approved for $84k which is much more than I'd need to finance since I'll be making a hefty deposit.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Did you fill out some kind of credit app? My reservation say nothing about financing
No... I just went to my reservations and then just I see a pre-approval link.

GOP.EV.Driver

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla (x2)/Audi
I filled out NO credit apps. It just randomly showed up. At first I thought the $110k pre-approval was based on them seeing about what my other auto loans are for , but now it looks like they just spit out random amounts and $110k is the max.

I even thought maybe they tried to match the auto loan I just paid off (I had an Audi loan for $120k I took out late last year and just paid it all off), but it is still showing on all my credit reports because the last update was 12/3/21...so, I'm back to assuming Ford just spits out random pre-approval amounts. lol.

Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.48.52 AM
Sponsored