Sponsored

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
I wonder how easy it'll be to "raptorize" a (non-tremor) F150 . Would be great to get bumpers and suspension system, but ensuring everything still works for active prep package
Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I wonder how easy it'll be to "raptorize" a (non-tremor) F150 . Would be great to get bumpers and suspension system, but ensuring everything still works for active prep package
I don’t think the exterior parts will work considering the Raptor is 6 inches wider than a regular F150.

The suspension “might” work but then again, the chassis of the Raptor is different so the mountain and suspension points might not work not to mention the electronics that’s integrated with the Raptors suspension system.

Interesting Idea but after all is said and done, a used Raptor might be the better way to go. ?

Mabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
So I was just informed that it will not be a tremor package. But instead it will be its own trim level. I wonder if thats so they can classify it as a specialty vehicle and not give people x plan pricing on it.

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
I’m excited for my lariat, but with the way things have been progressing (now potentially no availability on 5.0s) a part of me wonders if I should wait and see how much the tremor trim level will cost. At the rate things are moving the tremor may release the same time I would receive my Lariat. ?

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I wonder where this will fall price wise in the trims. Probably higher than King Ranch?
Levine said it would be near lariat in price. So probably in between KL and Lariat.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
So I was just informed that it will not be a tremor package. But instead it will be its own trim level. I wonder if thats so they can classify it as a specialty vehicle and not give people x plan pricing on it.
If they do it that way, it will be different than the Tremor “package” that is available on the Ranger and the Super Duty.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Fair enough. I just wish there would be some consistency in how this information is rolled out to the public and the internet community at large. Wouldn’t it have made sense to put that tid-bit in the original press release?

It’s not only with this Tremor topic, but countless other questions and issues that could have been easily answered if the information from the Ford “powers that be“ hadn’t withheld it. Hence why so many of us are feverishly checking this site for the drip drip drip ? of information that we all scrounge up together.

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
I don’t hate the EB, I just like the sound of a V8 not to mention the simplicity of a NA engine. Less things to go wrong.

Lol..... I think you’re wasting your breath on the 6.5 bed option.....Not going to happen.
I can't argue your opinion of the awesome sound of a V8 through dual exhaust or reliability of an NA engine. But the 3.5l EB is a great engine, just make sure to put a catch can system on it to prolong engine life.

As for "wasting my breath" on the 6.5' bed you may be right there too. I've been debating between the new F-150 and the Bronco so I've been watching this forum and Bronco6G. People on Bronco6G have been complaining about things like interior colors, manual trans on the Sasquatch option, etc. Ford has now changed and corrected several of their major complaints, so I'm guessing they're watching these forums for feedback and actually listening to us consumers. So....

6.5' Bed on F-150 Tremor movement.

If you agree with the idea let's make it more known and maybe just maybe they will hear us. Thanks and here's hoping.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I’m excited for my lariat, but with the way things have been progressing (now potentially no availability on 5.0s) a part of me wonders if I should wait and see how much the tremor trim level will cost. At the rate things are moving the tremor may release the same time I would receive my Lariat. ?
What the hell is the issue with the 5.0?
That single item will make me walk away

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Levine said it would be near lariat in price. So probably in between KL and Lariat.
Pricing on this Tremor is not out as yet.

Another data point - Andrew at TFL suggested that it would likely start in the upper $40’s, perhaps the low $50’s and warned that Ford should be careful to keep it below the Raptor.

Valrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 crown vic
Fair enough. I just wish there would be some consistency in how this information is rolled out to the public and the internet community at large. Wouldn’t it have made sense to put that tid-bit in the original press release?

It’s not only with this Tremor topic, but countless other questions and issues that could have been easily answered if the information from the Ford “powers that be“ hadn’t withheld it. Hence why so many of us are feverishly checking this site for the drip drip drip ? of information that we all scrounge up together.
The press release did say ,
  • An all-new series in the F-150 lineup, F-150 Tremor is available in three versions, each featuring a standard F-150 Raptor-style bash plate, off-road running boards, unique hood and grille with Active Orange highlights and unique trim and technology packages.

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
Was anybody else thinking about one of these when you read the name "Tremor". LOL

I would imagine most Bronco guys will be putting Sasquatch stickers on their trucks, I for one hate stickers, but I don't think I'll be able to resist having a Graboid on my Tremor. LMAO

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor First Look! Screenshot_20201209-103004
Sponsored

Last edited: