Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Hmmm, since it’s a trim level and not a package, this is going to be very interesting.

Based on the video and pics, this vehicle will based on a 4X4 502A equipped Lariat SuperCrew so this must be the “High Series” version.

I wish it was an option package but it is what it is.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
What the hell is the issue with the 5.0?
That single item will make me walk away
in the latest production report, it seems that 5.0s were listed as “no availability”

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
Hmmm, since it’s a trim level and not a package, this is going to be very interesting.

Based on the video and pics, this vehicle will based on a 4X4 502A equipped Lariat SuperCrew so this must be the “High Series” version.

I wish it was an option package but it is what it is.
Here's to hoping it falls below a Lariat, but I doubt it. Hopefully at least below a KR. Wonder if it'll get the Max Recline seats? Which would explain why it's locked to Super Crew, but would be awesome for an overlanding rig.

Sponsored

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
It would
Be nice if they could add Tremor to the B&P. They must know the pricing by now.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Here's to hoping it falls below a Lariat, but I doubt it. Hopefully at least below a KR. Wonder if it'll get the Max Recline seats? Which would explain why it's locked to Super Crew, but would be awesome for an overlanding rig.
I’d be very surprised if the High Trim model is cheaper than a KR.......I think it will approach and exceed a base Platinum.

Kind of like when the Harley Davidson model was still in the lineup.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
exactly. You’d think for an engine not as in demand as the 3.5, they wouldn’t have supply issues, but....’20
COVID is causing and has caused all types of issues for all industries.

Many will not agree but it’s the truth.

Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
I’d be very surprised if the High Trim model is cheaper than a KR.......I think it will approach and exceed a base Platinum.

Kind of like when the Harley Davidson model was still in the lineup.
The Harley Davidson trucks are made by Tuscany and they're about $90k

If they make this to expensive why not just get a Raptor then. This needs to be entry level around or below a Lariat.

Last edited:

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150

If they make this to expensive why not just get a Raptor then. This needs to be entry level around or below a Lariat.
The new Harley Davidson trucks are made by Tuscany and have no affiliation with Ford.

The older Harvey Davidson F150’s during the 12th generation were made by Ford and they had a marketing collaboration with Harley Davidson and this was an an actual model in the lineup like the upcoming Tremor.

This is the Harley Davidson F150 that I was talking about.

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

I can see the high tremor at $65k(lariat 502a with projectors plus what tremor adds).

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Do we think the 3 specs would be similar to the raptor packages before with 800/801/802? My guess is the base tremor will have cloth seats and no 360 cameras and such. Pricing would then be an added 4k to the xlt basic build of the 302a. High trim at about 60k+ with cameras and leather and such. Then my guess is the base raptor gets bumped to 63k which is still less than base trx, with only the screw cab option and added tech/engine compared to outgoing model. Makes sense to have overlap of a base raptor and the high end tremor due to leather, cameras, tech and so forth added.
Sponsored