Sponsored

Scott7022

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge demon. Lada Bronto
Nice looking truck. But, while I understand break-over angle would suck a real bed would be nice. Also not available as a powerboost 7.2 so kills it for me but...mmmm parts look out for sure. Someone is going to add real sliders and off-road rear bumper with tie carrier etc etc. So cheap parts will become available. Definitely going to grab that switch/entire overhead assembly from the parts bin.

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Nice looking truck. But, while I understand break-over angle would suck a real bed would be nice. Also not available as a powerboost 7.2 so kills it for me but...mmmm parts look out for sure. Someone is going to add real sliders and off-road rear bumper with tie carrier etc etc. So cheap parts will become available. Definitely going to grab that switch/entire overhead assembly from the parts bin.
My thoughts exactly! After my 13 3.5 ecoboost, I don't know if I want another one. So more than likely going with a 5.0 Lariat, and will just keep an eye out for some takeoffs or something.

Rsheard77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer/Ford Fusion
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Does a "High Flow exhaust" mean it will be catback similar to the new Raptor? I'm hoping it will be a much more aggressive sounding than the normal 3.5L exhaust.
Don't worry they will pipe in a more aggressive sound for you......... (Hopefully this is a joke!)

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
Does a "High Flow exhaust" mean it will be catback similar to the new Raptor? I'm hoping it will be a much more aggressive sounding than the normal 3.5L exhaust.
It would be sweet if it has the same exhaust the Raptor has!

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Come on build and price.... I still can't decide between the Tremor and Raptor based on the information that's available now.
Way different trucks my friend. You either want an off-road monster or you don’t. Pretty simple. This truck is falling in between XLT and Lariat bases on package codes that have been leaked.

metallikatz3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tacoma
Way different trucks my friend. You either want an off-road monster or you don’t. Pretty simple. This truck is falling in between XLT and Lariat bases on package codes that have been leaked.
So I'm coming from a heavily modified Tacoma with 33" tires, remote reservoir shocks, and just about every other off-road goodie except long travel suspension. I don't want to spend 10's of thousands on mods this time around but rather buy a capable rig from the factory.

I'm settled on at least a Tremor due to the front Torsen differential, small lift, skid plates, and the 33" tires from the factory. I'm confident this will get me everywhere I want to go if I drive reasonably. I also don't think I'll ever use the full towing capacity of a Tremor, but do want something that will tow a pop-up (2,000lbs) better than my Tacoma.

The benefit of the Raptor is that I can get to those same spots a lot quicker (think desert 2 track roads). There's a certain dollar value for the off-road benefits of the Raptor. Say if there's a $10k difference between a nicely equipped Tremor and a similarly equipped Raptor - that is worth it in my mind for the extra "fun/off-road monster" factor of the Raptor.

Sponsored

Rsheard77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer/Ford Fusion
Occupation
Sales
I can't wait to see this in a few of the other colours...I'm ordering a new truck in the spring and will
likely order this in Agate Black...
Yeah, I'm looking at a new truck late summer and I'm curious to see what this looks like in other colors. I will probably have the grill and side badges painted gloss black. Not a fan of that matte weird color.

hondaf17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
So what's the latest with the Tremor? I know exactly what Lariat 502a I'd build (sport, fx4, among other things) but waiting to see details/pricing on the Tremor. Supposed to be able to order in spring, summer availability. With all the supply chain issues/delays, wondering if this will get pushed to 2022.

Anyone??

Thanks,
Sponsored