Sponsored

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
Does anyone have data to show the time from build date to delivery in the last few weeks? I'm hoping I can have the truck before Dec 1, and I have a Nov 6 build date.
Sponsored

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Thanks for the detail. Everything you described makes sense. So that center box date is the window sticker date and it seems other dates will appear and change as the process continues.

With a blend date of 11/02, it seems my truck is on scheduled for the 11/04 build date so I can ignore it for another month and hope I can pick it up around thanksgiving.
Look at the box to the left of total MSRP. If it says convoy the truck is delivered to the dealer on a semi. If it says rail, it gets shipped by train. If it’s by convoy I bet you get the truck within 10 days of the build date. Convoy is faster than rail. If your window sticker says convoy, paste your VIN in the tracking section at this website. www.palsapp.com

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Look at the box to the left of total MSRP. If it says convoy the truck is delivered to the dealer on a semi. If it says rail, it gets shipped by train. If it’s by convoy I bet you get the truck within 10 days of the build date. Convoy is faster than rail. If your window sticker says convoy, paste your VIN in the tracking section at this website. www.palsapp.com
Mine is going to Granger so it's rail. From what I've seen, it'll be 3-4 weeks to get from DRB to KC via rail then up to the great state of Iowa via truck.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Does anyone have data to show the time from build date to delivery in the last few weeks? I'm hoping I can have the truck before Dec 1, and I have a Nov 6 build date.
That all depends on where your dealer is located. One way to roughly back into this estimate is to go to your dealer’s website (or another dealer in the same city) and find some in-stock trucks built at the Dearborn Truck Plant where our Tremors are built. Then look at the window sticker of that truck and copy and paste the order number and VIN into the order tracker on this forum. Trucks built at the Dearborn Truck Plant will have the letters DRB in the upper left-hand corner of the window sticker. Look at the ship date and final delivery date and you’ll have an estimated delivery time frame.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Mine is going to Granger so it's rail. From what I've seen, it'll be 3-4 weeks to get from DRB to KC via rail then up to the great state of Iowa via truck.
So probably 10-14 days longer than by convoy, but since you’re getting it at Granger you’re getting a great deal and worth the extra wait in the overall scheme of the auto market right now. Can’t wait till December when we can start posting on the Tremor Owner’s Club thread!

Sponsored

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
That all depends on where your dealer is located. One way to roughly back into this estimate is to go to your dealer’s website (or another dealer in the same city) and find some in-stock trucks built at the Dearborn Truck Plant where our Tremors are built. Then look at the window sticker of that truck and copy and paste the order number and VIN into the order tracker on this forum. Trucks built at the Dearborn Truck Plant will have the letters DRB in the upper left-hand corner of the window sticker. Look at the ship date and final delivery date and you’ll have an estimated delivery time frame.
Some good sleuthing tips right here, thanks! I looked at ~15 trucks both at the dealer I went with and the larger one up the road. Most were in the 12-20 days (Houston area, though in Galveston County), though there was an outlier I saw in the 30 day range. Gives me a bit of optimism, though I don't know if the thanksgiving holiday will push it to the later side of that range.

msbaylorbear

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat, 2021 F150 Tremor - Oxford White
My 402A with Torsen, ordered 06/17, for 09/01 build week, pushed back to 11/01, then 11/17. I finally received my window sticker today. Getting built next week! Christmas came early! Good luck to everyone else waiting for your build!
Sponsored