First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Sorry, maybe I missed this early on… but is this dealership in Virginia or New Jersey? Seems like most comments are referencing VA, but the original post link is to Woodbridge in New Jersey.
Dealer is in Virginia.
Sponsored

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
ordered A 22 platinum powerboost from dexter on 2/1/22. Paid $1k deposit, got an email from Ford thanking me for my order, haven't heard anything since. How long before we get a vin?

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
ordered A 22 platinum powerboost from dexter on 2/1/22. Paid $1k deposit, got an email from Ford thanking me for my order, haven't heard anything since. How long before we get a vin?
For me, I got my confirmation email on 11/22/21, the same day the order went in from the dealer. On 12/02/21, I got an email from Ford giving me the Build Week plus the VIN.

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT

I ordered a platinum powerboost from Dexter on 9/22/2021. 4.5 months later i still don’t have a VIN or a build date and don’t anticipate it anytime soon with the recent chip shortages plant shutdowns and delays.

Ask Dexter what % of Platinum Powerboosts ordered from Koons have been scheduled yet? I assume the answer would be close to zero.

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
I ordered a KR from Dexter on 1/20/22. No vin yet, but I'm not complaining based on some other posts I've seen here.

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’d also like to know how many Koons got scheduled today. I have a 12/20 BAP order that is still standing still. I saw many BAP orders getting scheduled today.

bgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
I ordered a platinum powerboost from Dexter on 9/22/2021. 4.5 months later i still don’t have a VIN or a build date and don’t anticipate it anytime soon with the recent chip shortages plant shutdowns and delays.

Ask Dexter what % of Platinum Powerboosts ordered from Koons have been scheduled yet? I assume the answer would be close to zero.
Did you add adaptive steering? I waited from July to November without being scheduled, then added AS and was scheduled the following week.

A lot of people think Ford doesn't have the parts to build w/o AS. I'm actually curious if anyone has had a Platinum scheduled without AS to disprove that theory.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
I did the same order on 2/1, will be interesting to see how our trucks track in the build process.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I put an order in with Dexter on 2/1 for a Lariat Powerboost. It will be interesting to see how the build process plays out.

Sponsored

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
Did you add adaptive steering? I waited from July to November without being scheduled, then added AS and was scheduled the following week. A lot of people think Ford doesn't have the parts to build w/o AS. I'm actually curious if anyone has had a Platinum scheduled without AS to disprove that theory.
Oh man I really wanted BAP, but didn't option it because of "late availability" You get your truck first and I'll be pissed lol I chose just about every option except max tow, wheel liners and spray in bed liner

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
a lot of super happy and super disappointed people here, and i count myself in the latter category. There's just no clear understanding of how these trucks get scheduled. wtf

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
a lot of super happy and super disappointed people here, and i count myself in the latter category. There's just no clear understanding of how these trucks get scheduled. wtf
I would think that because of that shortage, these vehicle are randomly being thrown out of order trying to get production flowing as much as possible. Wish they all the supplies needed so everyone can get their vehicles in order and at least, there’s a good visibility and time frame expectation.

I’m think things are better now than they were last year in terms of production? What I’m not keen on is some orders removing things wanted just to get an earlier date. If I priced my order a given way, I want every little thing I ordered included.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'

Did you add adaptive steering? I waited from July to November without being scheduled, then added AS and was scheduled the following week.

A lot of people think Ford doesn't have the parts to build w/o AS. I'm actually curious if anyone has had a Platinum scheduled without AS to disprove that theory.
Has anyone received a built date for a 2022 F-150 Platinum as of yet?
I ordered a Plat 701A with Adaptive Steering from Dexter on 10/2 and it was built 12/19 and delivered mid January. My signature has more details - anything different on your orders?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
I ordered a Plat 701A with Adaptive Steering from Dexter on 10/2 and it was built 12/19 and delivered mid January. My signature has more details - anything different on your orders?
I have a very similar build as you, so I'm hoping my gets pulled for a VIN by the end of March.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.