Can someone tell me the name of that dealer in PA that did deals like Granger
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Can someone tell me the name of that dealer in PA that did deals like Granger
That thread is pretty old. If you contact them and they are still offering it, come back and update this thread with your findings. Good luck.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
That thread is pretty old. If you contact them and they are still offering it, come back and update this thread with your findings. Good luck.
oh, didn't notice that. I had it bookmarked with Granger and Koons. At this point I'd probably just recommend people use Granger. They are the most consistent and have the system down good compared to anyone else.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Chapman still offers 3% below invoice at Horsham Store

Sponsored

hamd1786

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Tacoma SR, 22 F-150 Lariat
Chapman stopped price protecting - they honor the discount percentage offered

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chapman stopped price protecting - they honor the discount percentage offered

I believe all Auto manufacturer are going into this direction due to serious price increases of raw amterial.

nitewolfgtr

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 GMC Canyon Duramax
I believe all Auto manufacturer are going into this direction due to serious price increases of raw amterial.
Hmm.. how is Granger offering it then? Are they just eating the cost since Ford is not offering it?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Hmm.. how is Granger offering it then? Are they just eating the cost since Ford is not offering it?
Ford is probably still offering it. The others just do not want to give it to you. A Ford price increase will mean a bigger profit for them. They probably feel that they are giving you a deal anyway (and they are) but this can help get them a little extra over the 6+ months it may take to come in.

Fair enough if you know that going into the deal. However, I would just go to Granger as I think price protection is a big deal.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I believe 2 different programs from ford, I can not copy and paste the language I got from dealer, my past experience from Chapman, I got the price that was quoted to me with all incentives. I have put the 2023 order Based on my past experiences with the dealer.

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
I believe 2 different programs from ford, I can not copy and paste the language I got from dealer, my past experience from Chapman, I got the price that was quoted to me with all incentives. I have put the 2023 order Based on my past experiences with the dealer.
Same here, picked up my Lariat from Chapman Horsham in April. There were 2 price increases from date of order to delivery and Chapman honored the price I was quoted 6 months prior. No issues.
Sponsored