Not open for further replies.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Wow - good idea Dexter for remote buyers. That is a competitive price compared to my broker experience ($1.42/mile) and no hassles for the buyer of finding a good transporter. Thanks for adding that.

For those having a truck shipped - make sure to ask about insurance on your delivery (if damage should happen on the transport) - such as a low branch hitting the truck while it is driving down your road. Also about keeping in touch with the transporter while traveling (ETAs) or even having GPS turned on (if your F150 is so equipped) so you can track your truck as it is transported.

If you are having a truck shipped without you first traveling to the dealer to inspect - ask about "minor" things like scratches, dents, etc. , due to initial transport from the factory to the dealer, how are they handled if you discover them on receipt at your home.

I was fortunate and the transport and delivery all went very well from Koons.

Dexter - I just sent you a PM to check on my TN tags and loan paperwork.

Thanks

skadizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Rav4
Guys great news, in addition to remote transactions we are offering shipping nationwide, the rate is $1.50 per mile
Hi, I just found out about the 5% below invoice deal. Are you still honoring it in addition to the remote delivery? If not, what incentives do you have now and how to do I go about submitting a build for a quote?
Thanks

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
skadizzle....good morning, yes we are still honoring up to 5% below invoice, built your vehicle and send the PDF to me at [email protected], you can also reach me at(571)503-0642.

Dexter

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Status
Not open for further replies.