First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Because it was offered back in October and November.
That's what I was offered back in Sept 1, when my order for a MY21 truck was signed. The order was "balanced out", so a new order was put in in November 11/22. What you are saying seems I should still get that 0%/72.
Sponsored

Handle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang
Took delivery yesterday from Dexter at Koons Woodbridge Ford of our 2022 F150 Platinum. A fantastic experience from beginning to end. The dealership property is top notch! Can’t say enough great things about how Dexter handled the ordering process and communication about status. Received all the Ford emails and with dash of luck thrown in Ford manufacturing managed to get this order completed in record time!

Without a doubt Dexter and Koons have provided my best dealership experience in this guys lifetime. And the truck ……wow, just amazing features , capability, power and drive. ?

Thank you Dexter. You are the the SuperSalesman!

Ford F-150 F150 Ford Tough - Koons Woodbridge Ford Offering Up To 5% Below Invoice D60EC5FF-6D6F-4441-B1BF-20441CE5031B

brisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F-150, 2022 XLT 302a SCAB
Took delivery yesterday from Dexter at Koons Woodbridge Ford of our 2022 F150 Platinum. A fantastic experience from beginning to end. The dealership property is top notch! Can’t say enough great things about how Dexter handled the ordering process and communication about status. Received all the Ford emails and with dash of luck thrown in Ford manufacturing managed to get this order completed in record time!

Without a doubt Dexter and Koons have provided my best dealership experience in this guys lifetime. And the truck ……wow, just amazing features , capability, power and drive. ?

D60EC5FF-6D6F-4441-B1BF-20441CE5031B.jpeg
Great, I hope to have experience next weekend!

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military

D60EC5FF-6D6F-4441-B1BF-20441CE5031B.jpeg
That is a massive dealership wow

Sponsored

Handle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang
That is a massive dealership wow
It really is BIG! And met several people working there and had great interactions. And the Business Mgrs have these really big and cool LCD desktops that have all the documents for closing and signing. I hadn’t seen that before. Walked out with it all on a thumb drive. ?

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
I don't think I noticed this in the thread, but if I missed it, sorry. Does this deal work with x-plan benefits? I realize that the 5% below invoice is better than the x-plan pricing, but if you qualify, does the doc fee get cut down to $100? Thanks. I'll be moving to H-Burg, VA in the Summer and will likely make a trip out to visit yall.

Randomseed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 King Ranch Powerboost (on order)
Hi all. Ill go ahead and toss my experiences in the bin here.

After deciding on a specific truck/trim/options I send the build around to a few local places and ended up putting in a no money down with one of them but the idea of getting anything under msrp on a quote around here does seem laughable. The game seems more based on specific dealer 'triple incentives' or 'their' 100k b2b warranties for free in this area.
So got a heads up to check out the forums since there seemed to be talk of 'unicorn' deals and these high volume low margin places fighting to get new orders on the books so here we are.

I sent my existing build order over the 'big three' got the numbers back and it looks like I am putting this order in with Dexter here. So far its all pretty much plain as day as best I can tell, the numbers all line up, doc fee is quite high as stated before if that changes someone's math but is not enough to change anything on my end. JUST got a txt with the links to put in a $1000 deposit so order up!

I plan on using Ford Cred and was told I can use the current .9 @ 48 month or 1.9 @ 60 finance options (assuming approval and I am 800+) or what the current month offer is for the delivery month.

Will post updates as things move along but as long as nothing gets funny come finance time or they leave me at the airport the process has been nothing but quick, concise and direct so far.

dvdizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
damn theres a woodbridge in ontario canada, i got excited but realize you're in the states :(

Sponsored

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
@Randomseed - Welcome and best of luck on your build.

I am currently completing my purchase with Dexter (permanent plates and registration papers left to go). It was all handled remotely as my plans to travel there and pick it up got changed by the weather.

There were hiccups, which I'll detail later in a write up, but I would definitely purchase a vehicle with Dexter again. As anyone should in such a large purchase, get everything in writing that you can. 0/72 was one of the hiccups in my purchase - I ended up with 0/36.

Keeping in mind the supply chain fiasco that is affecting everyone now (whether they see it or are oblivious to it) the deal with Dexter was a great deal. It's comparable with the other high volume low cost dealers on this forum and welcome, as you have found, compared to some local dealers (charging MSRP + ADM).

Hope your build is a quick and quality one, and as always - send pictures when you get it.

Randomseed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I DID receive the email from Ford that the order is confirmed. I know some people said they never got one.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I DID receive the email from Ford that the order is confirmed. I know some people said they never got one.
Ok. Hopefully those emails from Ford will continue for you during the build process. Those emails take some pressure off the dealers from customers asking for updates.

Randomseed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 F150 Ford Tough - Koons Woodbridge Ford Offering Up To 5% Below Invoice Invoice_Redacted

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's what I like about Dexter - you get a build sheet showing you the price. Getting the financing written out (i.e. this is what you will get for your rate and term), I've not seen those written out anywhere. And it may be there are too many variables so they won't.

Also nice truck - looks to be the dark mirror image of mine - black KR vs white Plat. ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.