First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
For those exclusive members looking to purchase a new Ford. Thank you for contacting me regarding a Ford vehicle. I will be more than happy to help you out with this process.

Due to low inventory, I can do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of up to 5% based upon the model of choice, under invoice, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing fee. The up to 5% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. The program is only designed for retail deliveries, not for leasing.

If you are looking at an in-stock vehicle, what is the vin number or the stock number? You can check out my inventory here; https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Ford.com, build out your ideal Ford and attach the PDF to the email here. I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 90 days , however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control, but usually factory orders take 90 days. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to change because of manufacturing chip shortages. The up to 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford. If you do not finance with Koons Woodbridge Ford you will lose $1000. Any incentivized rate that Ford offers is not compatible with the $1000 finance incentive.

The difference between the Group Buy and WOW price is that the WOW is always changing, all the paperwork has to be done before months end and closed. Compared to the Group Buy where it would be invoice, less up to the 5% off, plus tax, tags and 899 processing included at any time. This price will not change

Questions?

Please let me know what I can do next.

Thanks,

Dexter Watts
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
O- 703-986-5563
C-571-503-0642 (Please use this number Monday thru Friday 9 am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm)
Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
"The up to 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford"

what is the disclaimer for this "up to 5%" sounds like you typed in some wiggle room.

I don't think you can lock in pricing according to where you finance, that's some BS

INMO

Last edited:

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
How many orders are needed in this group order to get the 5% below invoice locked in?
What date is this special available to? (Such as when will the quantity be locked in and the group order submitted to Ford?)

“Up to” sounds like a
sales pitch without some backup details.

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
"The up to 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford"

what is the disclaimer for this "up to 5%" sounds like you typed in some wiggle room.

I don't think you can lock in pricing according to where you finance, that's some BS

INMO
Hello INMO. Thank you for the response. In order for us to discount our vehicles below invoice requires "must" finance with one of our lending institutions. We are leveraging all costs to pass onto members as savings to those interested from the forum. You don't have to finance, you can pay cash, no problem. No gimmicks. We keep things as simple as possible. We've been establishing forums for years on several different platforms and we're not here to waste anyone's time. The "up to 5% below invoice" varies based upon the model of choice to factory order. For example, any F150 ordered through the forum is 5% below invoice. Very simple. If you or someone from the forum decide to factory order an Bronco Sport, that model is 3.5% below invoice. Both examples are extremely aggressive based upon the current market compared to any other Ford dealer in the country. Again, we're here to streamline purchasing a new Ford as easy, transparent, and hassle-free. Thanks again for reaching out.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
What is WOW pricing? Never heard this term before and what is $899 processing, another way of saying DOC Fee? Seems high.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
How many orders are needed in this group order to get the 5% below invoice locked in?
What date is this special available to? (Such as when will the quantity be locked in and the group order submitted to Ford?)

“Up to” sounds like a
sales pitch without some backup details.
Hello Snappy22...as disclosed in original post. The "up to" is based upon model chosen by the individual considering to place a factory order. Every model Ford sells, has a different percent off of invoice. The key is, all models are below invoice, the percent is driven by the model. Example, F150 is 5% below. Bronco Sport 3.5%. Expedition 4%. Ranger 4.5%. All percentages under invoice.

OP
OP

koons_woodbridge_ford

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Trucks
Occupation
Dealership
What is WOW pricing? Never heard this term before and what is $899 processing, another way of saying DOC Fee? Seems high.
Hello Wolf Man...our "WOW" pricing is simply our dealer groups terminology for selling prices. Correct, the processing fee is another term for DOC fee and is reasonable if you've conducted research at other Ford dealers. Our processing fee has been in place for many, many years at $899 and is a fee I cannot discriminate against. I've seen processing fees as low as $299 to as high as $1499. Thanks for reaching out.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
So a raptor at 5% under invoice? Lol

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hello Wolf Man...our "WOW" pricing is simply our dealer groups terminology for selling prices. Correct, the processing fee is another term for DOC fee and is reasonable if you've conducted research at other Ford dealers. Our processing fee has been in place for many, many years at $899 and is a fee I cannot discriminate against. I've seen processing fees as low as $299 to as high as $1499. Thanks for reaching out.
Yep you are right, seems DOC fees very among dealers

Sponsored

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
$899 is definitely high and requiring financing through the dealer’s selection of lenders is shady.
Refinance in 2 weeks(if the state lending laws allows you) and the dealer will have to pay back all that bank kickback

$899 is high and is negotiable(off the top if anything)

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
So 2021's can be ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.