Will this turn out to be the "Wait Time" Record?πŸ€”

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I personally am dancing a little victory dance for you. Yes, I haven't said anything, but have watched the saga unfold. :)

And also personally, I think it's an absolutely gorgeous truck. But then, I obviously would. (see signature)

But my favorite thing about the whole amazing story has been your attitude. I wish it was a virus and highly contagious. 🀣

Cheers
And enjoy the truck that HAS to be incredibly rare in your world.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SilverPigeon

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
Thanks @Snakebitten, it'll get a few second looks, for sure 🀣. At my age, I'm thinking this one's a keeper 😬. After some sleep, it's dashcam install time... it doesn't leave the garage until that's done 🀣

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Very envious of that Stone Grey dash trim. πŸ€”

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Hi people, well well well, today was THE day πŸ™‚ is it the record? I don't knowπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Let me introduce "Toppy" (explained in photo), my 2023 KR 5.0L 157"WB, "Emaciated Edition", 617 days in the waitingπŸ™„. The factory paint defect will be fixed later; I couldn't wait till potentially the new year for delivery.
Her unique features:
- GVM (GVWR) upgraded to 3,561kg (7,851lb)
- Payload 1t (2,205lb)
- Stone Grey painted dash trim ("crosshatched" aluminium-look plastic not able to be replicated, but this is a beautiful replacement ❀)

What's the first thing you do when you get one of these home? Of course! You wire a waterproof Anderson plug to the battery and frame ground and put it straight onto the charger (started at less than 25% on the noco 10)!

Yes, it fits in the garage, but I need an "Angle Parking Only" sign πŸ€”

@Grafx36510, I don't know how you did it (watch out people, he's clairvoyant 🀣) you were only 6 DAYS OFF!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Or in this case an Aussie care package😬. Message me a postal address and I'll get it together for you πŸ‘
Untitled.jpg
IMG_4412.jpeg
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2072.jpeg
Oh wow...When you said "fit in the garage"- you meant the WHOLE garage. Beautiful truck! Enjoy!

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Hi people, well well well, today was THE day πŸ™‚ is it the record? I don't knowπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Let me introduce "Toppy" (explained in photo), my 2023 KR 5.0L 157"WB, "Emaciated Edition", 617 days in the waitingπŸ™„. The factory paint defect will be fixed later; I couldn't wait till potentially the new year for delivery.
Her unique features:
- GVM (GVWR) upgraded to 3,561kg (7,851lb)
- Payload 1t (2,205lb)
- Stone Grey painted dash trim ("crosshatched" aluminium-look plastic not able to be replicated, but this is a beautiful replacement ❀)

What's the first thing you do when you get one of these home? Of course! You wire a waterproof Anderson plug to the battery and frame ground and put it straight onto the charger (started at less than 25% on the noco 10)!

Yes, it fits in the garage, but I need an "Angle Parking Only" sign πŸ€”

@Grafx36510, I don't know how you did it (watch out people, he's clairvoyant 🀣) you were only 6 DAYS OFF!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Or in this case an Aussie care package😬. Message me a postal address and I'll get it together for you πŸ‘
Untitled.jpg
IMG_4412.jpeg
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2072.jpeg
She’s a real B-ute, Clark! Congrats and enjoy, I think you’ll find it was worth the wait. Next up, a bigger garage?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Wild. Definitely a record and you my guy have the patience of Job. I would have died several times waiting for this. Sharp ride. I don't even think you can order the KR in that color combo anymore.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Sooooo Chris seems to be a bit of a joker, this was the care package. My cats said nope

Ford F-150 Will this turn out to be the "Wait Time" Record?πŸ€” Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 6.08.29 PM

OP
OP
SilverPigeon

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sooooo Chris seems to be a bit of a joker, this was the care package. My cats said nope
Hmmm, it seems our wildlife want to travel and see the east coast πŸ€”
I plead the fifth (that's what you guys call it?)🀣 If I had a stack of bibles, I'd swear on them that it wasn't me.
It's a sad indictment upon the state of all our quarantine systems 🀣

Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Glad to see your truck FINALLY arrived home Chris! Too bad you'll still be driving on the wrong side of the road πŸ˜… I'm kidding of course! Truck looks awesome! Congrats or should I say Cheers Mate! Like I know Australian phrases 😁 No offense intended of course! Enjoy!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
CONGRATS! Glad to see you got her and did not end up like many of the 2022 people waiting for their orders. This was the scene in front of my local Ford dealership. A good reminder to always pack a lunch or a couple hundred lunches.

Ford F-150 Will this turn out to be the "Wait Time" Record?πŸ€” Order Wait.PNG

OP
OP
SilverPigeon

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Wolf Man: Thanks Brad, and none taken; if there's one culture that rips on all our mates, it's the Aussie one🀣. At 60, I'm going to enjoy the heck out of this rig, taking the boss sightseeing, touring, and clay target shooting, even if it is the "emaciated edition" 🀣... Last of the KR V8's after all 😬