Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
Congrats! Admittedly I'm kinda jealous.
Thank you very much, I'm excited. Do you have any updates? I usually got an email in the past when it was scheduled. I just randomly chatted with Ford customer care yesterday to get a status update and she sent me the link and info that it was scheduled. Might be worth checking up on.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
Thank you very much, I'm excited. Do you have any updates? I usually got an email in the past when it was scheduled. I just randomly chatted with Ford customer care yesterday to get a status update and she sent me the link and info that it was scheduled. Might be worth checking up on.
No updates. Place my order on 10/13 for Platinum 703A. Got the 45 day email on Nov 27th. Talked to my dealer on the same day. He said most likely a job 2.

Maybe I'll call them.

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
No updates. Place my order on 10/13 for Platinum 703A. Got the 45 day email on Nov 27th. Talked to my dealer on the same day. He said most likely a job 2.

Maybe I'll call them.
Try the ford motor company chat, they are usually helpful. You need the dealership code and order number and they can give you some good info usually. I feel like sometimes the dealers don't like spending time looking into that. (Depends on salesman I guess) that platinum is going to be really nice though. I sat in one at Detroit auto show, beautiful interior.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Congrats on your order! You got a great deal! How were you able to use your PCO at time of order? I was 100% ready to order a '24 Lariat from Granger yesterday, but Chip said: "I have tried to explain our position a couple times. Due to incentives not always being available in Ford's incentive configurator (Smart Vincent) when the vehicle arrives, we don't guarantee them up front. We're firm on that. There is no way to lock those in up front despite what dealers are telling you or what the forums say. These are offers from Ford, not from Granger Motors". I found another dealer that accepted the PCO and 4% under, but I am genuinely curious how some have been able to use their PCO at time of order?
My PCO specifically states that I needed to buy off a lot OR place an order before the end of the year. It also says it is above any dealer discounts.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats on your order! You got a great deal! How were you able to use your PCO at time of order? I was 100% ready to order a '24 Lariat from Granger yesterday, but Chip said: "I have tried to explain our position a couple times. Due to incentives not always being available in Ford's incentive configurator (Smart Vincent) when the vehicle arrives, we don't guarantee them up front. We're firm on that. There is no way to lock those in up front despite what dealers are telling you or what the forums say. These are offers from Ford, not from Granger Motors". I found another dealer that accepted the PCO and 4% under, but I am genuinely curious how some have been able to use their PCO at time of order?
Also, a PCO is very different than an incentive. It is basically cash that Ford gives you towards a purchase. So long as you meet the terms (and my terms were to order before the end of the year) no dealership should care. They turn it in and Ford gives them the money. Incentives are loaded into the Vincent system. What Chip is saying is that whatever incentives that exist today might not be there at the time of delivery. They might be. I bought a Bronco Sport through Granger an the incentive was the 3.9% APR if I ordered by 1/3/23. They told me the same thing. When it was delivered that entered my VIN and there it was - 3.9% APR. They will do what Vincent tells them to do for incentives/rebates. The PCO itself will dictate that particular offer if you are fortunate enough to get one.

Sponsored

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
Try the ford motor company chat, they are usually helpful. You need the dealership code and order number and they can give you some good info usually. I feel like sometimes the dealers don't like spending time looking into that. (Depends on salesman I guess) that platinum is going to be really nice though. I sat in one at Detroit auto show, beautiful interior.
Well I got some good news after I reached out to my dealer today.

I'm scheduled for the week of February 5th. Had a priority code of 10.

He was surprised Ford hadn't sent me an email when it got scheduled.

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator

Oh nice, congrats. You have something to look forward to now

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

So another Platinum scheduled in Job 1. Hmmm. Sounds like more KR and Plats in Job 1 than they were letting on.

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platnum high 702A 4x4 on order.
Occupation
Retired
Got scheduled!

Screenshot_20231208-102912.png
Great news! I also received notice today that my Platinum 702A build date is scheduled for the week of Jan 15th. Hopefully both our trucks will proceed as scheduled!

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
So another Platinum scheduled in Job 1. Hmmm. Sounds like more KR and Plats in Job 1 than they were letting on.
I think they are filling in slots they have open. Earlier this week Long McArthur Ford they were scheduling for week of Feb12th. There were only 5K unscheduled retail orders in the system and no constraints.

Sponsored

Mr. T

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Great news! I also received notice today that my Platinum 702A build date is scheduled for the week of Jan 15th. Hopefully both our trucks will proceed as scheduled!
I received the same email as well for the same truck! Definitely excited, but it doesn’t confirm whether or not we are getting the pro access tailgate.

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
I received the same email as well for the same truck! Definitely excited, but it doesn’t confirm whether or not we are getting the pro access tailgate.
Most likely the regular tailgate. Not the procl access.

Ford states late availability for the pro access. That usually means Job 2 or second half of the yr.

Doesn't matter to me which I get. The pro access looks like it could bind up if mulch or gravel get into those areas. Seen it happen with the Ram tailgate.

Also kinda worried about any software glitches for the tailgate lockout when its in the down position.
I'll just get the bumper step like I did on previous platinum.

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Most likely the regular tailgate. Not the procl access.

Ford states late availability for the pro access. That usually means Job 2 or second half of the yr.

Doesn't matter to me which I get. The pro access looks like it could bind up if mulch or gravel get into those areas. Seen it happen with the Ram tailgate.

Also kinda worried about any software glitches for the tailgate lockout when its in the down position.
I'll just get the bumper step like I did on previous platinum.

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Like you, I'm good with either tail gate! I just want the new truck since I've already sold my 2016 Platinum 703. I hate being without a truck!

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
My PCO specifically states that I needed to buy off a lot OR place an order before the end of the year. It also says it is above any dealer discounts.
Yes, that is what mine says too.
Sponsored