First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a Limited 4x4 Powerboost. I'm just going to wait. There is one nearby but won't sell less than sticker.
Sponsored

Hollow4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
I ordered a Limited 4x4 Powerboost. I'm just going to wait. There is one nearby but won't sell less than sticker.
That is so silly. There are enough dealers that a deal can be had. It’s not hard to drive to the other side of town and place an order. I ran into several dealers like that when I was trying to place an order.

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
That is so silly. There are enough dealers that a deal can be had. It’s not hard to drive to the other side of town and place an order. I ran into several dealers like that when I was trying to place an order.
I believe I have 1 Ford Dealer within 2 hours of my town. However, they treat us well!

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I'm not paying sticker or over sticker for any car or truck. My build week is 3/29. It's not too far off.

sglide05

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
I didn't order mine either. My local dealer found one in Washington somewhere and a few days later it was mine.
Sponsored