First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
Also, a PCO is very different than an incentive. It is basically cash that Ford gives you towards a purchase. So long as you meet the terms (and my terms were to order before the end of the year) no dealership should care. They turn it in and Ford gives them the money. Incentives are loaded into the Vincent system. What Chip is saying is that whatever incentives that exist today might not be there at the time of delivery. They might be. I bought a Bronco Sport through Granger an the incentive was the 3.9% APR if I ordered by 1/3/23. They told me the same thing. When it was delivered that entered my VIN and there it was - 3.9% APR. They will do what Vincent tells them to do for incentives/rebates. The PCO itself will dictate that particular offer if you are fortunate enough to get one.
Nice! My local dealer finally got back to me and was able to match the Granger deal. Since I have a great relationship with the Dealer Owner (I do the IT for all their businesses), they matched it, but said they don't do this for anyone except family and managers, so don't tell everyone, lol. Ended up with a Lariat 501A FX4 BAP for $69,810 OTD! Price and Incentive protection and was able to use the $2k PCO. Received Order summary and 30 minutes later the Order Confirmation. They also put me in as a Priority code 03! The deal was so good, we ordered my wife a '24 Explorer ST too, but will have to wait until Premium Tech and Driver Assist 2.0 package constraints are lifted until Ford will allow the order to be placed. Turned out great!
Sponsored

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platnum high 702A 4x4 on order.
Occupation
Retired
Ordered my Platinum 702 4x4 Sept 29th with Ford order conformation that day. Replacing my '16 Platinum 703 4x4 with 100k miles. Keep me posted if you receive a "build date" and we can compare notes.
Order Update:
Received notice 1/25 from Ford that the build was taking longer than expected. That's all is said and tracker doesn't provided any information. I'm assuming it must be due to a material shortage of some kind.

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
Order Update:
Received notice 1/25 from Ford that the build was taking longer than expected. That's all is said and tracker doesn't provided any information. I'm assuming it must be due to a material shortage of some kind.
What was your scheduled production week?

Mine was 1/22. Haven't received that longer than expected email for my 703A yet.

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hey Russel,

You are correct. the FX4 is only available up to the 702. The main diff between the 702 and 703 is the interior color and 22inch wheels.

I don't think there should be much...if any delay for a Platinum 702. I'm looking at it strictly from parts commonality. Other than the HUD and new dash design there is not much diff between 23 and 24. The platinum blue on the seats replaces that carmello they had on the 21-23.

Now the 703 replaces the Limited trim. It has the truffle interior...so now that involves an entirely diff color dash, seats, center console headliner etc and I think the carpet too. To me that just seems like a logistical nightmare to have all those parts readily available to blend.
Hey Shiva
My build date was the week of Jan 15th and it actually started the 19th. The 25th I received notice that the build was taking longer than expected. The dealer said that it shows it's not in the plant. Am I correct in assuming it's due to a material shortage?

Any info would be appreciated.
Russ

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
ththth

Mine was 1/22. Haven't received that longer than expected email for my 703A yet.
Scheduled for week of the 15th and was started the 19th.

Sponsored

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Hopefully you wont get that email! I'll keep you posted when I get any updates on mine.

OP
OP

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
Hey Shiva
My build date was the week of Jan 15th and it actually started the 19th. The 25th I received notice that the build was taking longer than expected. The dealer said that it shows it's not in the plant. Am I correct in assuming it's due to a material shortage?

Any info would be appreciated.
Russ
Honestly it could be anything causing hold ups. Although I think it's mainly trucks not passing the the QC coming out of the plant AND/OR part shortages for parts/modules.

I also learned that they are not shipping the 24 Rangers yet either. Mainly because of QC. The factory has to pump out a certain % of trucks that pass QC (for an X number days) b4 they ship. Also for the Rangers....The press has not had the opportunity to drive and review the 24 Ranger yet. I'm sure the last thing they want are customers getting trucks before the press has time to hype it up.

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 702a Powerboost
New here, figured I’d share my order status (though it sounds about the same as everyone else).

Ordered a Platinum Powerboost 702a on 9/14, scheduled week of 1/15, in production as of 1/16 (confirmed on the ford tracker and blend date on the window sticker), and an update email saying “making great progress, but experiencing unexpected delays” on 1/24.
The only add-on I selected was the illuminated ford badge. Hoping something so unnecessary isn’t holding it up.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
New here, figured I’d share my order status (though it sounds about the same as everyone else).

Ordered a Platinum Powerboost 702a on 9/14, scheduled week of 1/15, in production as of 1/16 (confirmed on the ford tracker and blend date on the window sticker), and an update email saying “making great progress, but experiencing unexpected delays” on 1/24.
The only add-on I selected was the illuminated ford badge. Hoping something so unnecessary isn’t holding it up.
Welcome!
Good group of guys here. Glad to have you on board

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the group of Jan. 15th build week! My 702A was in production Jan 19th. Expected delivery to dealer in S.W. Idaho Feb. 9th - 15th. We'll see.

Sponsored

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
Honestly it could be anything causing hold ups. Although I think it's mainly trucks not passing the the QC coming out of the plant AND/OR part shortages for parts/modules.

I also learned that they are not shipping the 24 Rangers yet either. Mainly because of QC. The factory has to pump out a certain % of trucks that pass QC (for an X number days) b4 they ship. Also for the Rangers....The press has not had the opportunity to drive and review the 24 Ranger yet. I'm sure the last thing they want are customers getting trucks before the press has time to hype it up.
I think it must be something covering the whole lineup. As an example, not even final towing capacity numbers for the 2024 have been release yet. They only released the max towing capacity, but not the per model numbers.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4

That shouldn't delay the delivery as I believe that is a dealer installed option. Must be something else.

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Hi all,
Just placed my order for a Platinum Plus at my local dealer... Now the wait begins. He said maybe February delivery. We'll see
Hi all,
Just placed my order for a Platinum Plus at my local dealer... Now the wait begins. He said maybe February delivery. We'll see.

Priority Code 19.

Anyone else placed an order?
What is the going price for a Platinum Plus these days?

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
What is the going price for a Platinum Plus these days?
I asked this before but didnt get an answer... Since the new Platinum Plus is the replacement for the Limited, does it only come in the 5.5ft bed? That was my only deterrant from the Limiteds in the past.

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
I asked this before but didnt get an answer... Since the new Platinum Plus is the replacement for the Limited, does it only come in the 5.5ft bed? That was my only deterrant from the Limiteds in the past.
Good question
Sponsored