Sponsored

Reserved an XLT tonight! The wait begins.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
A dealership close to me has a Green (guard) XLT high 302a package and I put a deposit on it tonight. This dealer only got one 2021 in stock so far and sold it the same day.
I am so impressed with the features this XLT has. Its got everything I want except maybe the 12in speedometer, but I think you need a Lariat for that.
I have a vin # but www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker says its still in production. Probably the running boards issue.
I'm told more rebates are probably coming in January including leasing, so my monthly payment will drop even more.
Guess I will be wearing out the fordtracker website waiting for it to change to shipped.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wishiwas

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Thanks Knickell, where do I find the order number? I didn't order this truck. I'm getting it from a dealerships website :)
Ahh, you may not have an order number then if you’re taking it from dealer stock.

I just recognized you got it in the Guard green. That’s my second favorite color of the lineup. Post a ton of pics when it comes in!

OP
OP
Wishiwas

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Ahh, you may not have an order number then if you’re taking it from dealer stock.

I just recognized you got it in the Guard green. That’s my second favorite color of the lineup. Post a ton of pics when it comes in!
A far as pics go, this is all I can offer for now.
Ford F-150 Reserved an XLT tonight! The wait begins. Screenshot_20201216-065239_Chrome